Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 187637 times)

sin2beta

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2014, 10:11:19 pm »
This idea came from a collector "NinjaBearHug". Beat 52 games in 2014. I'm getting to this a few weeks late since I just heard about it. A lot of us have hit goals in collecting games. But we have difficulty hitting goals in gaming. This is to designed to help that. Beat 52 games in a year.

Each time you beat a game in 2014: post it here. In theory snap a picture of the end screen. I realize this can be difficult in some cases (virtual boy). But try.

I originally made this its own topic. But remembered that this thread existed. If anyone wants to join in this challenge, mention it in your posts. It could be fun to have a competition on most games beat.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

bobster

« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2014, 09:48:26 am »
Man I'd love to do that, but I don't think I'd have the time to actually do it. Especially since I just started Shin Megami Tensei 4... I have a feeling that's not going to be a game I can beat in a week lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2014, 10:28:57 am »
I beat Deadpool!

... then he beat me up with a rubber chicken and a blow up doll.

thats what im currently playing. i am up to the part where you are in the boot

foxhack

« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2014, 03:27:14 pm »
I beat Deadpool!

... then he beat me up with a rubber chicken and a blow up doll.

thats what im currently playing. i am up to the part where you are in the boot
Oh my god that was hilarious.

And a pain in the ass when I tried to play that in Ultraviolence difficulty... I'd get killed ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.

scott

« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2014, 12:57:31 pm »
This idea came from a collector "NinjaBearHug". Beat 52 games in 2014. I'm getting to this a few weeks late since I just heard about it. A lot of us have hit goals in collecting games. But we have difficulty hitting goals in gaming. This is to designed to help that. Beat 52 games in a year.

Each time you beat a game in 2014: post it here. In theory snap a picture of the end screen. I realize this can be difficult in some cases (virtual boy). But try.

I originally made this its own topic. But remembered that this thread existed. If anyone wants to join in this challenge, mention it in your posts. It could be fun to have a competition on most games beat.

You know. I was thinking about this and would love to participate. But, for me beating a game a week hasn't happened since I was 13. :\

I might keep track of how many games I've been this year though. Maybe I'll be pushed to stick with games more than usual.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

90snostalga

« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2014, 01:15:31 pm »

I've beat 2 games this year.  Resident evil 2 on Dreamcast and GTA 3 on ps2.  I did not take pictures tho' as they were before this post.  Did you create a thread for that or should we put it under our forum text?

scott

« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2014, 09:56:43 pm »
Finally Beat the final boss of Resogun. Now working on polishing off the achievements...

Completed Games of 2014:
1. Resogun (PS4)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:59:33 pm by scott »

jcalder8

« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2014, 01:25:39 am »
Finally Beat the final boss of Resogun. Now working on polishing off the achievements...

Completed Games of 2014:
1. Resogun (PS4)
Achievements? I didn't know Resogun came out for the Xbox  ;D

scott

« Reply #158 on: January 27, 2014, 08:48:21 am »
Trophies, heh. Everything is achievements.

scott

« Reply #159 on: January 27, 2014, 09:25:53 pm »
Just beat Contrast on PS4 (PSN). Pretty neat game, but the end had me going wtf?

Completed Games of 2014:
1. Resogun (PS4)
2. Contrast (PS4)

Veilor

« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2014, 11:07:09 pm »
Since the start of January I've completed:

1. The Wolf Among Us (XBLA, all achievements)
2. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Xbox 360 - horrible story, pretty ok MK game)
3. Halo 4 (it was ok.....)
4. Jetpack Joyride (windows 8, all achievements)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2014, 09:52:45 am »

1. The Wolf Among Us

Tell me about this game, Veilor; pretty please?!

What I've seen & read about it has me pretty interested in it...my main interest is in what the controls (can you re-configure them?) are like, how's the story (don't worry about spoilers), and what's the combat like/how does it work?

Thanks!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

Veilor

« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2014, 10:36:37 am »

1. The Wolf Among Us

Tell me about this game, Veilor; pretty please?!

What I've seen & read about it has me pretty interested in it...my main interest is in what the controls (can you re-configure them?) are like, how's the story (don't worry about spoilers), and what's the combat like/how does it work?

Thanks!

It's pretty much like The Walking Dead. Walk around, watch/pick up different things, QTE's. I liked it though, I'd recommend it to anyone. About the controls I don't know, I jumped straight into the game. But it's short, so if it hadn't been free during the countdown sale I would've waited until all episodes were out.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2014, 10:17:37 pm »

Beat Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS last night. The most I can say about it is that it was fun. And I mean that in the best possible way. It felt like the same old Mario, but in 3D. And just like old Mario, it was fun and put a smile on my face.

I just beat the main worlds. I still have the special worlds to beat (other than the first one which I immediately played through). And now I get to play as Luigi!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 11:32:19 pm by burningdoom »

90snostalga

« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2014, 10:46:02 pm »

Beat Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS last night. The most I can say about it is that it was fun. And I mean that in the best possible way. It felt like the same out Mario, but in 3D. And just like old Mario, it was fun and put a smile on my face.

I just beat the main worlds. I still have the special worlds to beat (other than the first one which I immediately played through). And now I get to play as Luigi!

is the 3ds version the same as the wii u version do you know?