Author Topic: 2 separate franchises/games characters together...  (Read 1455 times)

90snostalga

2 separate franchises/games characters together...
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:37:09 pm »
Not sure if this would be an interesting topic but if you could choose two different characters to be main duet characters in one game, who two would they be?

Mine would be this:  The year is 1994 and my hope would have been for Sega and Nintendo to team up to release a Genesis/SNES game featuring Sonic and Mario on the same game as main characters  :)  What are yours?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: 2 separate franchises/games characters together...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 07:07:19 pm »
Remember Sonic vs. Mario at the Olympic Games? Talk about disappointing. You finally get both characters in 1 game, and it's a freaking Olympic game and not a platformer at all! >:(

Personally, being the comic nut that I am, I'd like to see a Marvel/DC crossover. Thing is, if that ever did happen, it would probably be a 1-on-1 or tag-team fighting game. I'm just not into fighting games. I'd want to see this as an action-RPG like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. That would be sick.

soera

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:48:11 pm »
I'd like to see a Marvel/DC crossover. I'd want to see this as an action-RPG like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

This would probably be something I would enjoy too.

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 08:48:56 pm »
I think a Pac-Man and K.C. Munchkin game would be a-maze-ing.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 08:57:32 pm »
Remember Sonic vs. Mario at the Olympic Games? Talk about disappointing. You finally get both characters in 1 game, and it's a freaking Olympic game and not a platformer at all! >:(

Personally, being the comic nut that I am, I'd like to see a Marvel/DC crossover. Thing is, if that ever did happen, it would probably be a 1-on-1 or tag-team fighting game. I'm just not into fighting games. I'd want to see this as an action-RPG like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. That would be sick.

Yea but thats not what I mean.  That's why I say 1994.  Make a game that is like a regular Sonic or Super Mario Bros. from the NES or Sonic from Genesis but you could play as both and maybe they add a little bit of stuff from both franchises to the game, I think it would be cool.  Like picture you playing Sonic 3 on the Genesis accept with Super Mario and maybe some of mario power ups involved or something.  I would play it lol  :)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 08:58:51 pm »
the Characters of Fire Emblem in a Dynasty Warriors style game

dreama1

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 09:13:33 pm »

Yea but thats not what I mean.  That's why I say 1994.  Make a game that is like a regular Sonic or Super Mario Bros. from the NES or Sonic from Genesis but you could play as both and maybe they add a little bit of stuff from both franchises to the game, I think it would be cool.  Like picture you playing Sonic 3 on the Genesis accept with Super Mario and maybe some of mario power ups involved or something.  I would play it lol  :)
it's blasphemy. Through nintendos next console should be a dreamcube. A sega, and nintendo console would be best chances of a dreamcast 2.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:15:15 pm by dreama1 »

soera

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 09:35:02 pm »

How about the characters of Zelda in a Dynasty Warriors style game ... oh wait ... :D

dreama1

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 09:48:31 pm »

How about the characters of Zelda in a Dynasty Warriors style game ... oh wait ... :D
A lego game.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 09:48:57 pm »

Yeah it's nice and all, but I've been want A Dynasty Warriors: Fire Emblem ever since I saw this image

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 01:20:59 am »

Definitely, that's what I want to see too. That's why I was saying Sonic vs. Mario at the Olympic Games was such a disappointment.