Author Topic: Games everyone loves but you hate?  (Read 8463 times)

dreama1

Games everyone loves but you hate?
« on: July 22, 2014, 06:24:42 pm »
Games everyone loves but you hate?

abe

Re: Games everyone loves but you hate?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 06:31:28 pm »
It's like this thread was made specifically so people can start arguing about Metroid Prime again. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

dreama1

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 06:39:22 pm »
It's like this thread was made specifically so people can start arguing about Metroid Prime again. :P
To bad I missed it, I hate metroid.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:04:59 pm »
Eh, too easy and broad of a topic.  I think it would've been better if it was more what you love, but everyone else doesn't like.

I guess for me it's Super Mario Galaxy, both of them, though I say that I don't HATE them.  After Mario 64 and even Sunshine, I just didn't like some choices they made with the games, such as removing the hub world.  I need to go back and give them another try since my initial try of them as I'm sure I'm alright with the games now for what they are.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 07:12:06 pm »
Metal Gear Solid 4

dreama1

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 07:16:36 pm »
Metal Gear Solid 4
Yeah I got bored it was well made and everything but not so fun after awhile.

dreama1

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 07:17:44 pm »
Eh, too easy and broad of a topic.  I think it would've been better if it was more what you love, but everyone else doesn't like.

I guess for me it's Super Mario Galaxy, both of them, though I say that I don't HATE them.  After Mario 64 and even Sunshine, I just didn't like some choices they made with the games, such as removing the hub world.  I need to go back and give them another try since my initial try of them as I'm sure I'm alright with the games now for what they are.
I've heard good things about super mario galaxy, as for mario sunshine no surprizes most hate it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 07:57:13 pm »
^ Super Mario Sunshine is my favorite 3D Mario game.

dreama1

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 08:16:35 pm »
^ Super Mario Sunshine is my favorite 3D Mario game.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 08:53:50 pm »

I've heard good things about super mario galaxy, as for mario sunshine no surprizes most hate it.

Sunshine I didn't like at first, but going back, it's still a pretty good game.  The water pack I think is what people may not have liked.  Galaxy for me, I just wasn't really into the setting and how they were getting rid of what made the 3D games stand out with the hub world and basically large settings that you explore in different ways for the old Mario 3 linear line world layout, which is dumb.  Leave that for the small 2D games, not the big 3D stuff!

htimreimer

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 09:15:22 pm »
fear 1

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 10:00:20 pm »
I couldn't get into Metal Gear Solid 4 either.

Didn't care much for the Grand Theft Auto games as well.

abe

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 10:46:38 pm »
If I had played any of the other Metal Gear Solid Games before I played MGS4, I feel like I wouldn't really have enjoyed it. I don't think I'd call it a bad game, but it's nothing compared to Metal Gear Solid 3, or even 2 for that matter.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:04 pm »
If I had played any of the other Metal Gear Solid Games before I played MGS4, I feel like I wouldn't really have enjoyed it. I don't think I'd call it a bad game, but it's nothing compared to Metal Gear Solid 3, or even 2 for that matter.

I'd take 4 over 2, I really don't like 2 lol

abe

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 11:20:25 pm »

I'd take 4 over 2, I really don't like 2 lol

Is it the weird camera angle you don't like, or is it Raiden? :P