Author Topic: Star Trek Commodore 64  (Read 1113 times)

Star Trek Commodore 64
« on: July 29, 2014, 05:52:26 am »
Hey everyone!
Pleae can someone help me. I was given a large collection of Commodore 64 stuff by my dad and 1 or 2 of the games are missing covers etc and I have come across Star Trek on the Commodore 64 but I am unable to find anything about it except that it was released in 1983 and was made by Interceptor Micro's which is also called Interceptor Software. It is not currently on the database and I wish to add it but do not wish to do so without a little bit more information and preferably with an image of the cover to help others when they add it. If anyone knows anything about this game I would appreciate the assistance. Thanks!
raiden58237
It doesn't matter how much money you put into it, what matters is how much time and effort you put into it. Always quality over quantity.

Re: Star Trek Commodore 64
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 09:16:16 am »
Check out digitpress.com, apparently it a port of the arcade game and was published by sega

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:10:43 am »
I managed to find it here actually: http://www.jeuxvideovintage.com/categories.php?title=Strat%C3%A9gie__114&page=4

Turns out its a french Star Trek game which was imported into the US. Thanks for your help anyway.
It doesn't matter how much money you put into it, what matters is how much time and effort you put into it. Always quality over quantity.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:56:59 am »
A easy c64 site is http://www.lemon64.com/

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 12:16:23 pm »
Check out digitpress.com, apparently it a port of the arcade game and was published by sega

I believe the Sega game was "Star Trek: Strategic Operations", I'm not sure it's the same game.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 02:01:18 pm »
The Sega game is also on Lemon64, just do a star trek search, and you have 5 games comming up. Some with cover, some with reviews.