Author Topic: NES remix Retail  (Read 2307 times)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

NES remix Retail
« on: July 31, 2014, 03:46:09 pm »
NES remix 1 and 2 are going to be retail games as a package, but so far only in Japan and North-America, Right?
Does anybody knows if The Nes Remix Package for the Wii U is coming to Europe?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

argyle

Re: NES remix Retail
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 03:50:20 pm »
Read about this the other night & meant to post it.  I haven't seen mention of a EU release or a US price point, but nevertheless I'm happy it's coming to retail.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:19:43 pm »
Read about this the other night & meant to post it.  I haven't seen mention of a EU release or a US price point, but nevertheless I'm happy it's coming to retail.  :)

I will most likely buy this. Even though I do not own a Wii U. :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 09:28:34 pm »
Huh, the post I thought I had posted here, isn't here. I wonder which thread I actually posted it on...

abe

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 09:35:13 pm »
Huh, the post I thought I had posted here, isn't here. I wonder which thread I actually posted it on...

A bunch of users were already talking about this in the thread for this year's Club Nintendo Platimum/Gold Rewards. Dunno if you posted about it there yet or not.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 09:51:42 pm »

A bunch of users were already talking about this in the thread for this year's Club Nintendo Platimum/Gold Rewards. Dunno if you posted about it there yet or not.

I found it!

It's in the "Sigh..." thread.

This, the Mario games, and upcoming open-world Zelda are why I want a Wii U.

http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5153.0.html

blipcs76

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 10:29:26 am »
Very excited about this.  I really wanted to try this, but in most cases I refuse to buy digital games.  Now its a guaranteed sale for Nintendo :)

Though I'm considering breaking my rule for Shovel Knight and Guacamelee.

theflea

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 02:25:41 am »
Dummit, I used my free Nintendo Club platinum prize on NES Remix and it's now getting a psychical release.
But on the bright side YAY it's getting a psychical release and I'll be sure to pick up a copy at some point.  ;) 
"Happy game hunting!!!"

spac316

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 09:21:21 pm »
I'm rather disappointed because I already downloaded both games. I'm tired of Nintendo doing this! If I would have known they would do this, I would have waited!

*sigh...*  :-\

abe

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 02:14:40 pm »
So, apparently there's an Ultimate NES Remix coming to the 3DS now. Am I late on this news, or was it originally only coming to the WiiU, and the 3DS is a new addition?
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 03:10:17 pm »
So, apparently there's an Ultimate NES Remix coming to the 3DS now. Am I late on this news, or was it originally only coming to the WiiU, and the 3DS is a new addition?

This is all news to me.  Good to know.

maximo310

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 11:04:43 pm »
Is there any difference between this newly announced ultimate nes remix for the 3ds and the nes remix 1+2 for wii u?

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 01:42:34 am »
one you can play on your wii u and one on the 3ds :o?
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

karyann

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 08:28:42 pm »
Is there any difference between this newly announced ultimate nes remix for the 3ds and the nes remix 1+2 for wii u?

What I read is that the 3DS version is a "Best of" compilation of the Wii U games. I think there are 26 games on the Wii U and 18 on the 3DS, though the numbers may be off a little.

maximo310

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 11:53:16 pm »

What I read is that the 3DS version is a "Best of" compilation of the Wii U games. I think there are 26 games on the Wii U and 18 on the 3DS, though the numbers may be off a little.
Oh ok, because I was thinking of just getting the Wii U version to experience all of the games in it, but depending on the price point, I may switch over to getting the 3DS version instead.