Author Topic: Misc missing items  (Read 855 times)

Misc missing items
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:25:29 pm »
First off I am relatively new to the site. I submitted a pic for "Rec Room Games" for the Wii not sure if it was done correctly or if it was denied for some reason.

I also noticed some missing PSP movies that I have such as Alien, and Open Season the first one. not that it is that big of a deal. also I noticed that one of the Paperboy entries for the NES (NA) showed a really damaged box, could no one else find a better pic. Thanks for reading, and or responding. :o

P.S. do pics submitted have to be a certain size?

Re: Misc missing items
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:23 pm »
submitted pics should be over 200 wide and have no watermark.

lol that is pretty bad.

It must be uncommon. I can't seem to find anything for that variation on the internets.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:59:38 pm by badATchaos »

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:17:49 pm »
submitted pics should be over 200 wide and have no watermark.

lol that is pretty bad.

It must be uncommon. I can't seem to find anything for that variation on the internets.

http://www.michaelspillane.com/games/nintendo3.html has a picture.

Nintendoage has another variant cover. I've seen both on eBay.

karyann

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 11:49:24 am »
First off I am relatively new to the site. I submitted a pic for "Rec Room Games" for the Wii not sure if it was done correctly or if it was denied for some reason.

I also noticed some missing PSP movies that I have such as Alien, and Open Season the first one. not that it is that big of a deal. also I noticed that one of the Paperboy entries for the NES (NA) showed a really damaged box, could no one else find a better pic. Thanks for reading, and or responding. :o

P.S. do pics submitted have to be a certain size?

First of all, welcome! :)

When you submit an edit to an existing entry, it has to be approved before the change will show. On the main page (your collection page), there are icons to the top right; when an edit you've made has been accepted or refused, the triangle icon will light up. You can edit the Paperboy page if you have a better image, but it should not have a watermark on it.

For missing items, make sure that you searched well before, and if the entry really doesn't exist, you can add one by clicking the "Submit New Item" button to the left and under your avatar. If you do add entries, please take a few minutes to read this style guide so that the entry conforms with the database:

http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,22.0.html

And with that, I hope you enjoy your stay in the community!