Author Topic: Fairy Fencer F Limited Edition W/t Beanie (PS3) Anybody got extras?  (Read 3134 times)

davifus

I'm absolutely furious that I missed the last 25% stock. Just 1-2 days ago they had some left in stock and When I finally got some money in account. Boom!, out of stock... Lord have mercy.
I'm posting here to see If any one has a possible extra order for Fairy Fencer F Limited Edition w/t Beanie that I could possibly purchase off from them? I had to make do and buy Ar Nosurge Ode an Unborn Star Limited Edition before I lost that too. Ebay Sellers already have it for $110+... GG

Source: http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Fairy-Fencer-F-Limited-Edition-with-Beanie

8/26/14
Still looking for a fairy fencer f limited edition.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:27:06 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

Re: Fairy Fencer F Limited Edition W/t Beanie (PS3) Anybody got extras?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 09:06:18 am »
*plays the "Summon Disgaeniac" song*

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 09:24:47 am »
 :P

Haha!

Contrary to appearances & public perceptions, I don't pre-order multiples of *every* N1 CE  8)

I only pre-ordered 1 FFF & ND CE, for example - although, (after the last Danganronpa LE proved so profitable) I did pre-order 3 or 4 of the 2nd game + 1 or 2 extras of the Ar no Surge LE.

At any rate, I forget exactly what extras my FFF LE comes with -but- I'd certainly be willing to part w/ the beanie that it comes with; in either sale or trade...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 09:42:22 am »

Haha!

Contrary to appearances & public perceptions, I don't pre-order multiples of *every* N1 CE  8)

You should fire your PR guy.  :P

I already canceled my FF LE preorder davifus or I'd let you have it - there's just way too much coming out in Sept. and that LE was the "weakest link". ;)
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

davifus

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 10:50:23 am »
I'll be happy to take the FFF Collector's Edition off anyones hand as long you dont kill me with the price.

Haha!

I only pre-ordered 1 FFF & ND CE, for example - although, (after the last Danganronpa LE proved so profitable) I did pre-order 3 or 4 of the 2nd game + 1 or 2 extras of the Ar no Surge LE.

At any rate, I forget exactly what extras my FFF LE comes with -but- I'd certainly be willing to part w/ the beanie that it comes with; in either sale or trade...

Wait... You have extra of the Danganronpa LE (2nd Game)...

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 10:51:22 am »

Haha!

Whaddya' mean "fire" him?!    :o

I was thinking that *YOU* were my PR guy    ;D

I'll be happy to take the FFF Collector's Edition off anyones hand as long you dont kill me with the price.

Haha!

One I'm keeping, one's spoken for (*Speak* Greg!), and yes - I'll still have one (*maybe* 2) more of the Danganronpa 2 LE's.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:57:05 am by disgaeniac »

davifus

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 11:01:56 am »

Haha!

Haha!

One I'm keeping, one's spoken for (*Speak* Greg!), and yes - I'll still have one (*maybe* 2) more of the Danganronpa 2 LE's.

Are you interested in selling it in a fair price? or is it something you want to make big profit out of like Danganronpa 1 LE.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 11:11:04 am »
Do you have a trade list somewhere, davifus?

I'd be willing to sell and/or trade it fairly.

When I said that the 1st Danganronpa LE was profitable for me, it was more that it was so highly sought after that it was great for me as good 'trade material' than it was 'I'm gonna sell em for crazy & unfair jacked-up prices'; iirc, I only got partial cash for one of them as a part of another deal/trade...am I remembering that right, Argyle?

davifus

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 11:15:07 am »
I'm willing to pay cash for it. I dont have anything worthwhile to for danganronpa. The things I have to trade away are in my Marketplace Link: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5150.0.html.

argyle

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 12:01:01 pm »

Haha!

Oh...well in that case, you should give him a raise!  ;)

Haha!

You better believe it!  8)

Do you have a trade list somewhere, davifus?

I'd be willing to sell and/or trade it fairly.

When I said that the 1st Danganronpa LE was profitable for me, it was more that it was so highly sought after that it was great for me as good 'trade material' than it was 'I'm gonna sell em for crazy & unfair jacked-up prices'; iirc, I only got partial cash for one of them as a part of another deal/trade...am I remembering that right, Argyle?

Something you should know about me Kenny - I can't remember *anything*. :P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 03:03:27 pm »
I'm willing to pay cash for it. I dont have anything worthwhile to for danganronpa. The things I have to trade away are in my Marketplace Link: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5150.0.html.

PM sent ==>

davifus

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2014, 01:09:38 am »
Update: 8/30/14 - Still looking a Fairy Fencer F limited Edition w/t Beanie Pre-order.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

argyle

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 02:51:58 am »
Keep an eye on NISA's site around the 10th-12th.  That's when they charge people's cc's for their orders & get ready to ship, and usually there are some that are declined & they end up having a small restock.  That's how I got my Mugen Souls Z LE - it was sold out and a few popped back in around the end of the week before the week it was set to come out. 

davifus

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2014, 03:51:09 am »
Keep an eye on NISA's site around the 10th-12th.  That's when they charge people's cc's for their orders & get ready to ship, and usually there are some that are declined & they end up having a small restock.  That's how I got my Mugen Souls Z LE - it was sold out and a few popped back in around the end of the week before the week it was set to come out.

Great tip ill definitely do that

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2014, 11:04:14 am »

Great tip ill definitely do that

Yeah, that is a good tip  8)