Author Topic: So where can I see the cost of my games and the date I got it?  (Read 1250 times)

Hey guys.

I'm sorry to ask a newbie question. I looked around on this forum but I haven't found an answer to it: where can I see my indications about the cost and date of purchase of my games when I put it on them?

Also is the Android app recommended or do you prefer the list as a csv file?

Thank you!

foxhack

Re: So where can I see the cost of my games and the date I got it?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 05:36:36 pm »
You can use the notes for that information. You have a text box available for every item.

I have no idea about the Android stuff, sorry.

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 05:41:21 pm »
So what's the reason I get asked about the cost and the date when I cannot see it anywhere?

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 05:53:39 pm »
So what's the reason I get asked about the cost and the date when I cannot see it anywhere?

... oh. Oops. I misunderstood your question (I'm half asleep, sorry.)

I had no idea that info wasn't displayed anywhere. o_O I don't use that section at all, sorry. x_x

karyann

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »
When you look at your collection, when you hover on an item, you have an "edit" and a "delete" button that appear on the top right of the entry. You can see your informations by clicking edit!

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 10:38:51 pm »
yeah it is kinda silly. right now if you were to hit edit the info entered previously will appear. You may have to refresh if you just made a change.

davifus

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 11:13:56 pm »
You can see it with the edit button but I think its also inconvenient to do that every time. Just a thought... even though it more of a desire for a pleasing experience while navigating through my list of games.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 12:19:04 am »
If you export your list into the spreadsheet you will see everything you edit. ;D

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 04:11:59 am »
Okay so there at least. Otherwise it's very stupid. You should see those information on your list.  :-\