Author Topic: Your favorite Megaman Game?  (Read 1049 times)

druaga

Your favorite Megaman Game?
« on: August 28, 2014, 10:52:06 am »
What is your one most liked game in the entire Megaman Franchise?

For me, like most people who have continued to play through numerous spin-offs, originals, and remakes, always go back to picking a game from the Megaman X Series as this is where Megaman peaked in terms of story, gameplay, and design.

I would place my hand on Megaman X4 as the greatest Megaman game of all time. The gameplay was solid and fun, the game requires fast reactions and to use the layout of the stage  to your advantage or you would pay the consequences... or get killed by some drill thing. The Voice acting was a bit mixed even in the original Japanese version (which runs slower for some reason?) and I have dipped for this game multiple times, getting the original and the greatest hits release on the Playstation 1, getting the Saturn version, buying all 3 X Collections on the Gamcube, Xbox, and Playstation 2, PSP PSN store before they removed it quietly, and now it has been announced officially for the PSvita PSN store a couple days ago! I can't wait to play the game on my beautiful OLED screen.

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Your favorite Megaman Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 11:07:45 am »
Welcome to the forums at VGCollect.com!  Swing by the Intro Thread and tell us a little about you. 

With that said, I'm just going to leave this here.  http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5114.msg66075.html#msg66075

I'm not being a dick or anything, just letting you know we have a search feature.  Once again, welcome.

druaga

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:12:50 am »
Welcome to the forums at VGCollect.com!  Swing by the Intro Thread and tell us a little about you. 

With that said, I'm just going to leave this here.  http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5114.msg66075.html#msg66075

I'm not being a dick or anything, just letting you know we have a search feature.  Once again, welcome.

Nothin wrong with two topics if there's a month in between I reckon.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 04:11:42 pm »
Mega Man Legends 1 & 2 are my favorite.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 04:32:53 pm »

Nothin wrong with two topics if there's a month in between I reckon.

Except that most of us already discussed this only a month ago.

dreama1

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 05:46:05 pm »
You say something different every month.

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 06:34:55 pm »
You say something different every month.

Not really...My post in the other thread says Mega Man Legends 1 or 2 also and along with Mega Man X.  Not sure why you thought otherwise lol I like X, but if I had to choose, I would pretty much pick either of the Legend games because I really enjoy 3D exploration adventure type games more than I do 2D platformers.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 06:36:58 pm by kamikazekeeg »

mrnikon

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 08:24:31 pm »
I would have to say Megman 2. Since it was the first I ever played when I got it back in 19XX. I think it was Christmas, and from my grandma. She also got me Stay Voyager as well...