Author Topic: Any specific company websites where you can order games?  (Read 1089 times)

davifus

Any specific company websites where you can order games?
« on: August 28, 2014, 02:15:55 pm »
I use website like N1s, Xseed, & and Square Enix Store. I want to know If im missing any other signifcant website that offer limited edition, Collector edition, and etc.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

argyle

Re: Any specific company websites where you can order games?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 02:30:59 pm »
I use website like N1s, Xseed, & and Square Enix Store. I want to know If im missing any other signifcant website that offer limited edition, Collector edition, and etc.

Bandai-Namco often offers exclusive LE's on their website.  And they recently switched to Amazon handling their store front, so that makes them even better.  ;) 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dreama1

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 02:54:48 pm »
ebay

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 03:04:28 pm »
Play Asia.

davifus

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 03:13:26 pm »

Bandai-Namco often offers exclusive LE's on their website.  And they recently switched to Amazon handling their store front, so that makes them even better.  ;)
Oh yeah how did I forget.
ebay
Uhh well I mean if I wanted to deal over priced resellers trying make even and make profit. Maybe
Play Asia.
I forgot about that place too but I only go there for imports and they are hella expensive.

dreama1

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 03:57:28 pm »

ebay
Uhh well I mean if I wanted to deal over priced resellers trying make even and make profit. Maybe
Play Asia.
I forgot about that place too but I only go there for imports and they are hella expensive.
Ebay is not as bad as people make it out to be. There's great bargains to be had. My problem with these sites is the demand a credit card, and they refuse paypal. I don't trust them. More than happy with regular edition means I can get more games this way.

davifus

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 04:30:28 pm »
I know, Ebay is a go to place for some bargains. When it comes to limited edition and collectors edition... talk about blowing the price out of proportion.

karyann

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 05:49:07 pm »
Ebay is not as bad as people make it out to be. There's great bargains to be had. My problem with these sites is the demand a credit card, and they refuse paypal. I don't trust them. More than happy with regular edition means I can get more games this way.

The question was specifically about special editions and bonus from specific stores, though. Ebay has no bonus and collector's edition are rarely priced under MSRP, if ever.  :-\

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 04:36:59 am »

ebay
Play Asia.

Play Asia you can pay with paypall.

davifus

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 10:43:12 am »
Is it just me or does anyone else feel reluctant in buying games from play-asia? There location of hong Kong doesn't sit well with me. Im sure im being pretty ignorant for assuming everything from China is possibly fake or something along lines of it. I feel like AmiAmi is better option for importing games sometimes. Well anyway Im taking a chance with play-asia by ordering sword art online: hollow fragment limited edition & regular Chinese and English sub edition (both asia edition even though I prefer the Japanese version too)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 10:49:45 am »
Is it just me or does anyone else feel reluctant in buying games from play-asia? There location of hong Kong doesn't sit well with me. Im sure im being pretty ignorant for assuming everything from China is possibly fake or something along lines of it. I feel like AmiAmi is better option for importing games sometimes. Well anyway Im taking a chance with play-asia by ordering sword art online: hollow fragment limited edition & regular Chinese and English sub edition (both asia edition even though I prefer the Japanese version too)

If they were selling alot of fakes, then i would think that Nintendo or Sony will have them closed asap. But then again i have read on a forum (might been here) that someone has gotten some fake statues from here. But that could also be rumours......

argyle

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 10:55:23 am »
I've ordered from Play-Asia many times in the past with no problems.  They are a very reputable place to do business with. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2014, 11:09:51 am »

I've never used them.

I've ordered some OST's (like NieR, FFX, FFX-2 (and the piano versions of both), & Folklore) from Japanese sellers on Amazon and have always had good luck w/ that...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"