Author Topic: Free Super Smash Bros soundtrack when you register both versions!  (Read 1832 times)

karyann

Like the title says: register both (3DS and Wii U) games on Club Nintendo, get a 2-CD soundtrack! I'm really excited about this, since A) I freaking love soundtracks, and B) I'm getting both versions already.  ;D I haven't taken the time yet to listen to the tracks samples on the official website, but I'm guessing the music will be great.

http://nintendonews.com/2014/08/super-smash-bros-soundtrack-club-nintendo
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:35:10 am by karyann »

argyle

Re: Free Super Smash Bros soundtrack when you register both versions!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 10:56:19 am »
BOTH versions?  :-\

They should at the very least offer it to people who register both versions OR the Wii U bundle version. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 11:06:59 am »
Uhh Time to buy a Wii U
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:09:11 am by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 05:59:20 pm »
Man that's quite an effort to have to buy both versions to get that cool soundtrack. I think I'll try to split the cost with my brother for this, considering that those soundtrack copies are going to have very inflated prices later on like some other club nintendo goodies.

karyann

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 06:35:44 pm »
Man that's quite an effort to have to buy both versions to get that cool soundtrack. I think I'll try to split the cost with my brother for this, considering that those soundtrack copies are going to have very inflated prices later on like some other club nintendo goodies.

Yeah, they usually end up pretty pricey down the line. Soundtracks usually do anyway even when they're not Club Nintendo exclusives, sadly. :( I'm glad they offer something new in a physical format. Though I admit, it would have been cool if they offered it with coins for people who don't register the games, with maybe half-price for 1 game, and free for both  :-\

davifus

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 06:42:13 pm »
Now, I have a excuse to get a Wii U.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 10:10:31 pm »

Yeah, they usually end up pretty pricey down the line. Soundtracks usually do anyway even when they're not Club Nintendo exclusives, sadly. :( I'm glad they offer something new in a physical format. Though I admit, it would have been cool if they offered it with coins for people who don't register the games, with maybe half-price for 1 game, and free for both  :-\
Yeah, I wish they would offer services like that in order to both increase their store inventory, attract more customers, and interest people into the music of their games. Especially considering with how club nintendo japan has had a lot of different game soundtracks( and other goodies that don't make it to the Americas) in their store that wouldn't be obtainable without paying pretty high prices for importing the soundtrack. They really need to keep the Club Nintendo service going and help their customers out, while supplying some new store inventory besides the usual stuff from the last few months.

argyle

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 11:50:54 pm »
Long shot, but if anyone here plans on getting the 3DS version but not the Wii U one, I'll pay $10 for the Club Nintendo code.  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

topspot123

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 07:48:35 pm »
BUMP

For any procrastinators, today is the last day of the soundtrack offer! 

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »
Other than registering is there anything else special you had to do?

maximo310

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 10:39:28 pm »
I don't think so. I registered both games, then went to the soundtrack page on Club Nintendo, and clicked order, and set the shipping address, and it's good to go! I think the orders should hit our homes in March.

pacpix

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 10:42:08 pm »
I don't think so. I registered both games, then went to the soundtrack page on Club Nintendo, and clicked order, and set the shipping address, and it's good to go! I think the orders should hit our homes in March.
Same for me,  just had to order it after entering both codes into Club Nintendo.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 06:09:20 pm »
My CD set arrived today! Listening to it right now.

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 09:57:04 pm »
My CD set arrived today! Listening to it right now.

hopefully i will get mine soon.

soera

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 12:41:32 am »
I havent gotten another update since registering.  :-\