Author Topic: Anyone been to japan before?  (Read 3678 times)

dreama1

Anyone been to japan before?
« on: September 18, 2014, 08:35:45 pm »
Anyone been to japan before?

davifus

Re: Anyone been to japan before?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 08:37:03 pm »
No, but I have been to Korea which is sort of close...
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

dreama1

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:41:08 pm »
No, but I have been to Korea which is sort of close...
Korea as in north korea? Were you in the war or something?

davifus

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 08:45:54 pm »
Yes, North Korea, Sorry that I didn't point that out. My supreme leader might launch a missle at me If I'm not too careful. ALL HAIL KIM JONG-UN.

dreama1

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 08:49:19 pm »
Yes, North Korea, Sorry that I didn't point that out. My supreme leader might launch a missle at me If I'm not too careful. ALL HAIL KIM JONG-UN.
No one ever says they visited north korea.  Do tell what were you doing in korea?

karyann

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:03:28 pm »

I let out a chuckle  :P Do they even let people visit North Korea anyway?  ??? Genuinely curious.

...in topic, I've never been, but I'm slowly planning a trip! I don't have the opportunity right now, but I'm making a list of places I want to visit and special events I want to attend.

spac316

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 09:16:23 pm »
No but I would love to visit one day.

desocietas

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 09:28:27 pm »
Yep, I went April of 2013... would love to go back!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 11:25:41 pm »
I really want to go visit the country at least once, for its landmarks, culture, and of course getting exclusive japanese games for cheaper prices. At this point though, it looks like my brother is going to visit the country in 2016, so he's probably going to get to experience the country before me.

davifus

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 11:53:16 pm »
No one ever says they visited north korea.  Do tell what were you doing in korea?

I kid I kid I was in South Korea. I was in S.Korea because that is home country.

I let out a chuckle  :P Do they even let people visit North Korea anyway?  ??? Genuinely curious.

...in topic, I've never been, but I'm slowly planning a trip! I don't have the opportunity right now, but I'm making a list of places I want to visit and special events I want to attend.

I'm pretty sure visiting N.Korea is very strict. Even going for a Documentary in there is hard enough but visiting for any other reason except political should close to impossible.

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 12:27:48 pm »
I'm a seaman (ETO) and I was in Japan ten times or more. I also visited South Korea many times. They are very nice countries.

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2014, 12:03:13 am »
When I graduated college I had the chance to go for two weeks or get $5000. I chose the money instead. While I do not regret my decision, I really wish I had gone to Japan. I will someday, but probably not for a long while :/

dreama1

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 02:49:19 pm »
I'm a seaman (ETO) and I was in Japan ten times or more. I also visited South Korea many times. They are very nice countries.
SEAMEN!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:11:57 pm by dreama1 »

davifus

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2014, 02:53:11 pm »
SEMEN!

desocietas

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 02:57:25 pm »
When I graduated college I had the chance to go for two weeks or get $5000. I chose the money instead. While I do not regret my decision, I really wish I had gone to Japan. I will someday, but probably not for a long while :/

$5000 wasn't a bad option.  You could probably do Japan for two weeks for about $2k-3k, if not less, depending on time of year and where you would be leaving from.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas