Author Topic: New Sell List - Need Money!!!  (Read 1452 times)

argyle

New Sell List - Need Money!!!
« on: October 19, 2014, 12:56:50 am »
I'm in need of money, so I'm selling some things from my collection. I'll try to add some prices later, but in the meantime feel free to send me any reasonable offers. I will provide pics to anything on request. Oh, and everything here is adult owned from a non-smoking home. :)

Majora's Mask New 3DS - Used very little, and when it was used it was in a clear Hori protective case & with screen protectors (which are all included). Complete with box, all instructions & packaging, etc.

The Witch & The Hundred Knight Limited Edition - Complete with everything, including the Nendoroid of the main character. Includes all packaging as well, including the box the Nendoroid came in. Played the game maybe once.

Mugen Souls Z Limited Edition - Complete with everything including the bonus keychain. I don't think I've EVER played this game, as in it's never even been in a system as far as I can remember.

Demon Gaze Limited Edition - This set includes everything except the game! Basically, if you have the standard game and would like to turn it into the LE, this is for you. :)

PS3 Games (all complete & in excellent condition!):
Resident Evil HD (Asian import, region free & completely in English)
Dishonored (Greatest Hits)
Bioshock Infinite (w/ original Bioshock on disk)
Back to the Future

Amiibos!!!!
Full list coming soon, but I have around 45 to sell. Most have been opened, I'd say maybe 6-10 are still sealed. I have the boxes for all, the ones I opened I did so carefully with an exacto knife. I'd much rather sell the whole lot, and will make a better deal to anyone that's interested in doing so.  Will even throw my plastic spice shelves in if someone wants the lot, they are perfect for displaying them. ;)

« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:47:52 pm by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

argyle

Re: Selling Some Odds & Ends :)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 11:20:43 pm »
Updated a couple of prices. 
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

argyle

Re: Selling Some Odds & Ends - Added Retron 5 system & Neptunia: PP LE!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:52:29 am »
Bump because I added the Retron 5 & the Neptunia set. :)

argyle

Re: New Sell List - Need Money!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 05:48:30 pm »
Bump for a brand-new list!

soera

Re: New Sell List - Need Money!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 12:29:04 am »
You still have Palutena? I have been unsuccessful in finding her (the last actual Amiibo Im looking for).