Author Topic: New entries  (Read 791 times)

New entries
« on: October 21, 2014, 03:38:20 pm »
Hi everyone.

So i'm new to the site and not really use to forms so if i'm in the wrong place or shouldn't have made a new forum I apologize and would appreciate a nudge in the right direction.

I added 5 new entries to the data base namely Skyrim Legendary Edition PC [EU], Diablo III Reaper of Souls Collectors Edition PC [EU], Diablo II Lord of destruction PC[EU],Darksiders II Collectors Edition and Soulscalibur V Xbox 360.

I did this because I could not find the EU versions for Diablo II LOD, Diablo III ROS and Skyrim LE. Also added Darksiders II Collectors edition because there was no PC version.

Here is the problem I accidentally used a bad quality image for Diablo II LOD and would like to know if it can be changed? I also created a duplicate of Soulcaliber V because I used the wrong spelling when searching for the game (Soul Caliber V). I am very sorry and would like to know if there is any way to fix my mistakes and if the other entries I created are actually correct?

Re: New entries
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 03:52:05 pm »
Just saw Matt's Style Guide will be sure to use it in the future

davifus

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 04:44:45 pm »
There is nothing wrong in creating in new entries. We don't have every variance in games yet, so we do have holes around the system.

If you did make a new entry and happen to find the same thing already made. Just post it here:
(http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,48.0.html) and point out which is the dupe and original.

For editing a entry, there should be a "edit this item" under where the front cover/back/ disc cover picture.
Make the correct changes and submit and a Mod (EX: FoxHack) will review it within 24 hours and approve it or deny it If your change is wrong.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:49:12 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 02:11:16 am »
There is nothing wrong in creating in new entries. We don't have every variance in games yet, so we do have holes around the system.

If you did make a new entry and happen to find the same thing already made. Just post it here:
(http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,48.0.html) and point out which is the dupe and original.

For editing a entry, there should be a "edit this item" under where the front cover/back/ disc cover picture.
Make the correct changes and submit and a Mod (EX: FoxHack) will review it within 24 hours and approve it or deny it If your change is wrong.

Thank you very much. Will be heading to the forum shortly to to post the duplicate.