Author Topic: Tattoos about/Related to Video games  (Read 2070 times)

cobraseph

Tattoos about/Related to Video games
« on: October 25, 2014, 05:33:28 pm »
Does anyone here have them? i am an ex tattoo artist. and i have a couple of tattoos that are video game related.

Re: Tattoos about/Related to Video games
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 05:36:31 pm »
Very cool, I think we've discussed this before on this site... But I have a full nautical black and grey sleeve and a Lenore tat on the other side. Closest I'm getting to video game related is a steam-punk half sleeve somewhat inspired by Bioshock: infinite

cobraseph

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:54:57 pm »
Very cool, I think we've discussed this before on this site... But I have a full nautical black and grey sleeve and a Lenore tat on the other side. Closest I'm getting to video game related is a steam-punk half sleeve somewhat inspired by Bioshock: infinite

yeah i pretty much knew there has to be a topic but i couldn't find it. and sweet. i always loved doing large ink pieces. i think i only have 3 game related tattoos. on my right forearm i have the tattoo that Jin have on Tekken. pretty old.. on the back of my neck i have a letter J modeled after the Final Fantasy X Jecht tattoo. and on my left fist i have a Cactuar also from Final Fantasy but in the style of the old school Snes games. that one i let my wife do it since i was teaching her how to tattoo. hehehe she did it freestyle.. without stencils or any tracer. 

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 06:36:59 pm »
I have the symbol from Primal PS2 on my shoulder, hope to get some Fallout one and some other things too

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 03:08:41 am »
I've always wanted a small triforce tattoo. But it would hace to be hidden if I wear short sleeve shirts or shorts. Maybe a NES controller.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 03:15:38 am »
I plan to get something game related some day maybe, probably a Tri-Force or something Zelda related. 

Last night I was at the movies, and I was getting my popcorn and drink, when I brought out my wallet to pay, which has a tri-force on it.  The guy working the register said nice wallet and then said something else.  He got my attention again and then I had noticed he had pulled up his sleeve to show a tri-force symbol on the underside of his wrist.  Always cool to see lol

cobraseph

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 02:37:03 pm »
I've always wanted a small triforce tattoo. But it would hace to be hidden if I wear short sleeve shirts or shorts. Maybe a NES controller.

why hiden bro? work?

cobraseph

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 02:43:49 pm »
I plan to get something game related some day maybe, probably a Tri-Force or something Zelda related. 

Last night I was at the movies, and I was getting my popcorn and drink, when I brought out my wallet to pay, which has a tri-force on it.  The guy working the register said nice wallet and then said something else.  He got my attention again and then I had noticed he had pulled up his sleeve to show a tri-force symbol on the underside of his wrist.  Always cool to see lol

hehehe mi wife have a shopping bag with the Legend of Zelda ocarina of time theme printed. while one the super market there was this little girl following us everywhere whispering (Hey Listen!) in every corner of the isles. lolz.
and a zelda tattoo is a good choice.. nothing speaks gaming than an old school retro ink. 

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 02:45:37 pm »

why hiden bro? work?

Yes, most companys will judge you if you have ink revealed in my experience.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 02:48:32 pm »
Not quite video games, but it is geek-related. My Green Lantern tattoo, on my upper left-arm:

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 03:34:23 pm »
hehehe mi wife have a shopping bag with the Legend of Zelda ocarina of time theme printed. while one the super market there was this little girl following us everywhere whispering (Hey Listen!) in every corner of the isles. lolz. and a zelda tattoo is a good choice.. nothing speaks gaming than an old school retro ink.

That little girl would've made my day had that happened lol