Author Topic: GoG.Com DRM-Free Fall Sale - Free Games, Free Movie, Up to 90% off on Some Games  (Read 893 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

http://www.gog.com/

If you didn't already know, this has been going on for the last few days and continues to the 25th, I believe.

-TONS of games on sale for the next week.

-Many more on DEEP discounts for a few hours at a time, if you watch the website. Up to 90% off.

-Mount & Blade for Free for 48 Hours (sorry guys, you already missed this one, but I started a thread on it when it was valid)

-Witcher 2 Free With "Stamp Collection". Visit the site for 7 days, and collect 7 stamps, and you get this plus a movie for free.

-The Gamers: Director's Cut for Free (see the line above for details)

They really outdid themselves this year!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 12:21:39 pm by burningdoom »

bobster

Thanks for the heads up. I love me some GoG.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Sorry guys, made a mistake in my post. Listed that Gamer 2 was free. I don't think Gamer 2 even exists. I meant "The Gamers: Director's Edition".

desocietas

I'm glad I already got gifted Witcher 2 recently or else I'd be sad about missing out on that stamp promotion!  I'd be one or two days short at this point to get it :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

I'm glad I already got gifted Witcher 2 recently or else I'd be sad about missing out on that stamp promotion!  I'd be one or two days short at this point to get it :/
Same
I already brought The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition last Summer Steam Sale. 4-5month ago I found a physical copy of it CIB for PC.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)