Author Topic: Exporting  (Read 946 times)

Exporting
« on: November 29, 2014, 12:09:45 am »
There should be an option where you can export in different orders like platform, purchase date etch. I apologize if this was already suggested.
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

Re: Exporting
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 10:25:18 am »
Do you mean export a spreadsheet of your collection? Because that already exists.
http://vgcollect.com/settings

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 03:18:39 pm »
Can you order it by platform instead of name?
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 04:50:25 pm »
After you have exported the list and opened it in Excel, highlight the platform column and select sort and filter A to Z from the far right of the home menu.  A dialog box will pop up and make sure you select expand selection.  If you have trouble with this you can email me the file and I can sort it for you.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 03:04:04 pm »
After you have exported the list and opened it in Excel, highlight the platform column and select sort and filter A to Z from the far right of the home menu.  A dialog box will pop up and make sure you select expand selection.  If you have trouble with this you can email me the file and I can sort it for you.
Ohhhh Yeahhh I remember now. My Excel at home is old, but new at school. Thanks Pacpix
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

pacpix

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 04:03:46 pm »
Ohhhh Yeahhh I remember now. My Excel at home is old, but new at school. Thanks Pacpix
You're welcome  :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)