Author Topic: Should a game like LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 be an automatic 10?  (Read 581 times)

gf78

Should a game like LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 be an automatic 10?
« on: February 27, 2015, 01:47:45 pm »
I've been a fan of LittleBigPlanet since the day the first one came out.  As a standalone product, LittleBigPlanet 3 is not only another great entry into the series, it add several new elements.  It got good reviews.

But if you add the fact that literally millions of user created levels are immediately accessible in the game with the promise of  hundreds of thousands (if not more) new levels that will be available in short order, do you think the game should be an automatic 10?

This is just a fun discussion.  Just posing a question.  Basically this could apply to any game of this nature or even a console that is backwards compatible.  Like how PS2 is backwards compatible with the entire (with a few tiny exceptions) PlayStation library.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

devancowan

Re: Should a game like LittleBigPlanet 3 on PS4 be an automatic 10?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 01:53:46 pm »
I definitely don't think it should be a 10/10 just because you can play thousands of levels other users created. I haven't actually played the game but If the game play in any game is sub par, it doesn't deserve a 10/10 just because of the extensive amount of content.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 02:04:05 pm »
I never particularly liked LittleBigPlanet, so I wouldn't give it a 10.  I think it's creative side is cool, but just because it has a lot of community created levels, doesn't automatically make it a nearly perfect game lol

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 02:14:07 pm »
I never particularly liked LittleBigPlanet, so I wouldn't give it a 10.  I think it's creative side is cool, but just because it has a lot of community created levels, doesn't automatically make it a nearly perfect game lol

I agree with all of this.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730