Author Topic: I found a game changer for displaying handheld systems ...  (Read 1060 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

I found a game changer for displaying handheld systems ...
« on: February 27, 2015, 06:50:57 pm »
I've recently been using plate-holders to hold my systems. Some people live and die by them and say theyre great because they hold the systems upright and make them look all fancy. Only problem is they're pretty flimsy and cant hold bigger systems. Well, I just found a game changer a few days ago.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GVA3BS6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That silicone phone stand fixes all of the problems. It holds every handheld I own easily (GBC, GBA, GBASP, Fat NDS, 3DS, PSP1000, even a GAME GEAR!) and with it being all black it looks very nice. The silicon is very soft and light on the systems and makes it extremely easy to put the systems in and not worry because they wont slip. I only bought one to test it out but now I will definitely be buying some for each system I own. The only real downside is that it is a little bit bulky if you're trying to fit your handhelds in a tight space but the handhelds standing up on their own take up a lot of space as well so I don't see that as a problem. I will be taking pictures of each system I have in it and uploading them in an edit to this post if you guys want to see what all those systems in there look like.

Hopefully me sharing this helps someone with displaying their portable systems :)

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THE MAKING OF THESE! Just bought one and thought you all might like to look into it yourselves.

silversyx

Re: I found a game changer for displaying handheld systems ...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 06:53:05 pm »
That's an amazing idea! I just wish I had room to display my handhelds...

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 07:58:20 pm »
Cool idea, I don't have the room for that... And I live in earthquake country.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 12:18:30 am »
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a display room problem. xD I need to buy another bookcase or two to display things properly, but then I think "wow, that's a lot of potential video games..."  ;D

theflea

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 02:17:02 am »
Not a bad idea, but at $10 a piece plus shipping would be costly for me. I honest like using standard Picture Easels, they cost about $3-$8 depending on size. the only ones I needed the $8 ones for are the GameGears, Lynx, & Nomad. The rest will fit nicely on a smaller one. But they can fall over if an earthquake happened or someone hit the case they are in real hard.  :P
"Happy game hunting!!!"