Author Topic: Looking for Morrowind: GOTY XBOX Manual and Map  (Read 1523 times)

Looking for Morrowind: GOTY XBOX Manual and Map
« on: March 05, 2015, 05:38:38 pm »
Can anyone point me in the right direction for picking this up?

Re: Looking for Morrowind: GOTY XBOX Manual and Map
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 11:37:36 am »
Thanks I was looking through those. I have the game/case with no manual. I think that I will have to watch eBay like a hawk trying to track the manual and map though

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 04:31:35 pm »
Thanks I was looking through those. I have the game/case with no manual. I think that I will have to watch eBay like a hawk trying to track the manual and map though

Don't worry, I was just yanking your chain a bit with that one. xD

But yeah, that's what I'd do, as well as just keeping an eye on marketplace posts here. Ebay can be tricky, but patience is a virtue. ^^;

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 04:51:09 pm »
What I always do because this happens to me a lot.  I buy a game that is either rare or that I just want, but it isn't in the condition I want it in or is missing something so I'll go ahead and sell it then use the money once it sells to buy a copy in the condition I want.  Not sure how you got the game but let's say you got a good deal on it at a flea market so $5 for it.  Sell the copy you have now for 20-25 then I bet you can find another one complete for the same price, if not only a couple dollars more so all in all it's like spending 7-10 for the one you want instead of 5.  Just one example but still can apply to however you got the game :)