Author Topic: VGCollect App for Windows Phone?  (Read 1048 times)

VGCollect App for Windows Phone?
« on: March 25, 2015, 11:38:39 am »
Is there anyway of getting an App made for Windows phone? I know there is one for Android but I don't use an Android phone. If it's already in development or been developed and I just don't know about it then cool.
It doesn't matter how much money you put into it, what matters is how much time and effort you put into it. Always quality over quantity.

rancesama

Re: VGCollect App for Windows Phone?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 03:02:27 pm »
I would really like one too. I have been using the mobile site but a Windows Phone app would make things so much easier.  The number of Windows phones is finally starting to grow  ;)

Any love for Windows?

See news, reviews and more at Nintendo Frontier!

foxhack

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 04:50:48 pm »
... there's Windows phones?

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 04:55:41 pm »
Since the website is fully functional on mobile browsers and it formats nicely and everything I don't think that will happen, thats why the android app had support stopped. Sorry guys.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 03:50:49 pm »
As a mobile app developer I can confirm that mostly a company who wants to support Windows Phone rather makes a website which scales nicely on (any) mobile device. The platform has to be big to get a return on investment from Windows Phone users. But if there would be an API to work with then making an app could be outsourced to fans of VGCollect.