Author Topic: Last Day for P.T.  (Read 1190 times)

krelyan

PRO Supporter

Last Day for P.T.
« on: April 29, 2015, 06:06:34 pm »
The "game" will be delisted from PSN sometime later today.  If you haven't grabbed it, I'd recommend it!  Plus, it's free!  Then you too can imagine what could have been.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: Last Day for P.T.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 06:23:45 pm »
I talked about it a bit last night on the podcast.

Any way, my friend told me about it, and i had no idea what it was, he just told me to download it.... shit was weird haha. I ended up getting paranoid and finished watching it on youtube lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 07:32:27 pm »
I talked about it a bit last night on the podcast.

Any way, my friend told me about it, and i had no idea what it was, he just told me to download it.... shit was weird haha. I ended up getting paranoid and finished watching it on youtube lol

lol I watched someone play it on Halloween, and it was seriously one of the scarier things I've ever seen in a videogame. I wouldn't have been able to play it myself.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

silversyx

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 06:51:35 pm »
Silent Hills... We barely knew ye...  :'(

silversyx

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 04:36:07 pm »
Here is a petition to get Silent Hills up and going... Don't know if it will do jack shit but it's worth trying.

https://www.change.org/p/kojima-productions-continue-working-on-silent-hills

indenton

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 09:47:09 am »
Now I'm not a survival horror person, or horror in general.  I dare not touch this 'game/demo' (not that I can anymore).  But it's a genre I wish to touch sometime in the future, Silent Hill 2 and the Resident Evil gc remake are waiting on the shelf.  I'm still curious as to what the conflict was that caused this mess.  Could it have anything to do with Kojima's ever-increasing production values? 

EDIT: I'd also like to add that I did see gameplay of P.T and it seemed quite fascinating, a notable point for the Silent Hill franchise to start climbing back up from recent years, the survival horror genre could have done without this Konami. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:26:24 am by indenton »

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2015, 02:59:11 pm »
Hope you guys downloaded it! It's now no longer available for download, even if you added it to your library.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2015, 04:25:27 pm »
Sad to see Konami killing this franchise dead like this for whatever reason they did.  They certainly made sure no one would ever care about Silent Hill again.  I'm not even a Silent Hill fan or a horror game fan beyond zombies, but I was actually very interested in Silent Hills.  The teaser stuff was looking terrifying and unique and from the minds of Kojima and Del Toro, it was gonna be pretty crazy.

GrooDWanderer

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2015, 09:12:19 pm »
Hope you guys downloaded it! It's now no longer available for download, even if you added it to your library.

I realized that a day too late. I knew that I had it in my Library but when I checked it was gone and no longer there at all. I know that a while ago I downloaded it but then deleted it when I learned about the Library feature and figured I'd just download it later when I had time to go through it. Shame.
As dangerous as a stampede of cattle...and almost as smart.