Author Topic: Someone! ANYONE!  (Read 744 times)

Someone! ANYONE!
« on: May 03, 2015, 07:42:14 pm »
My birthday is coming up May 15th and my mom gave me some money that I already spent before I saw this game on Ebay. I am a total Ninja Gaiden fanatic and I've always wanted a Ninja Gaiden PC game (besides the latest). Then I discovered this copy for IBM and compatible PCs on Ebay and man oh man, did I almost cream myself! I mean, this is crazy, I never knew they released the first Ninja Gaiden game on PC!! I've always wanted this to happen (besides on an emulator) but I now cannot afford this sadly. Having no money and no job due to my disabilities. I cannot get the game that I have been dreaming of. So somebody, anybody, please please make my day and gift this item for me to add to my PC Big Box collection. :) I'll love you forever! :D

Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-Ninja-Gaiden-Warrior-PC-Floppy-Disc-IBM-Game-COMPLETE-PRISTINE-SHAPE-/361205330315?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541983f18b

PM me if you wanna discuss. :)

soera

Re: Someone! ANYONE!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 12:16:28 am »
I know you are new here ... but asking people on this forum to buy you a game is against all that is correct in the world.