Author Topic: Who's playin' Rocket League?  (Read 918 times)

yancakes

Who's playin' Rocket League?
« on: July 27, 2015, 02:36:21 pm »
I've had it for a couple of days now and *can not stop* playing it. It's one the most pure fun games I've played in a long, long time. I play occasional CS:GO, not competitively, and I rarely am able to play for more than half an hour unless I've got friends on- but Rocket League just keeps sucking me in and sucking me in. It's so competitive and it's so freaking fun.

So who else is playing? What are everyone's thoughts on the game?

Re: Who's playin' Rocket League?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 03:58:18 pm »
I played it during the beta and didn't really get hooked. Kinda surprised by all the success from it, before it launched it seemed like it was only popular on the PS4 subreddit.

retroone

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:56:50 pm »
I've been playing a lot of Rocket League. So much so I even got the platinum for it  ::). I've been considering getting it again on Steam just so I could play with a couple of friends. Either way I won't mind unlocking everything all over again!

yancakes

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:32:52 pm »
My friend (and co-host) Willie bought it twice since you can play cross platform but you can't form a team with friends cross platform. Still, buying it twice is only two thirds of the cost of a regular game xD

retroone

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 11:27:54 am »
Still, buying it twice is only two thirds of the cost of a regular game xD

And two times as fun!  :D