Author Topic: FS : Vintage Handheld Bandai Japan 1985 LSI Game Pro-Soccer  (Read 1591 times)

A glance into my past childhood moments, vintage 1985 Made In Japan Bandai LSI Game Pro-Soccer Portable/Handheld Video Game :

In full functional working order, purchased as 100% Brand New condition in 1988 directly at Yokohama - Japan, just plug-in three batteries then you can play it studiously, includes Box but I've lost it Japanese manual ..perhaps this the last piece available for this vintage handheld device .. Cool Cool

Expecting USD$400 (Negotiable) + EMS Shipping for this cool antique stuffs ..  8) 8)

Any interest ? Please never hesitate to contact me, Maxi anytime at :

Mobile : + 62 - 815 196 32 333 (also accepting text messages)
E-mail : maxiringo1131@gmail.com

PS : Only PayPal and/or bank/wire transfer accepted ..  ;) ;)

" You Can't Always Get What U Want "

rayne315

Re: FS : Vintage Handheld Bandai Japan 1985 LSI Game Pro-Soccer
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 03:49:59 pm »
GOOD LUCK
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

davifus

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 04:03:27 pm »
another 1 sale wonder. :l
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 04:19:51 pm »
Many thank's for any compliments ..expecting any preposition ..   8) 8)

rayne315

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 10:21:45 am »
lol sorry but generally people here do not do buisness with people who just create an account to sell something then leave. You would have figured that out if you would have browsed the forums before posting. Your best bet is to just sell it on e-bay and get it over with.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 10:51:37 am »
lol sorry but generally people here do not do buisness with people who just create an account to sell something then leave. You would have figured that out if you would have browsed the forums before posting. Your best bet is to just sell it on e-bay and get it over with.

hi Rayne,

firstly many thanks for your epiphany, however I would not be leaving one way or another with or without any sold stuffs herein, besides, it's also my trick to show-off and promote my collection simultaneously, hence, at least people might notice it even not to purchase ..

Regards, Maxi  8) 8)

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 03:01:59 pm »
Just a heads up that you want to make sure to include a note with your username in your photos so that we know that the images were taken from someone/where else.  Good luck!  $400 is a bit high for the folks on this forum, I'm afraid.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 03:14:10 pm »
Just a heads up that you want to make sure to include a note with your username in your photos so that we know that the images were taken from someone/where else.  Good luck!  $400 is a bit high for the folks on this forum, I'm afraid.

howdy,

many thank's firstly for your comment, by the way, what kind of image you suggest me to expose ? My personal photograph ? and for the Bandai game watch, that's why I quoted it as negotiable value for any serious and potential collector ..

Regards,

Maxi  8)  8)

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 04:09:28 pm »

howdy,

many thank's firstly for your comment, by the way, what kind of image you suggest me to expose ? My personal photograph ? and for the Bandai game watch, that's why I quoted it as negotiable value for any serious and potential collector ..

Regards,

Maxi  8)  8)

I meant in the images of the item you are selling, per our Marketplace rules: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5314.0.html

For example,
by someone with the username of bitreplay

I admit many of our regular users haven't been following all the rules, but the rules were put in place to help prevent any non-serious sellers from flooding our forums.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:11:19 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 08:42:46 pm »
howdy,

Regards,

Maxi  8)  8)

We had a person scam one of our users some time ago. We found him out, but it was too late. We now ask users to include a picture of their username in their listings, especially if they're new; things are more relaxed for regular users. Please reupload these photographs following the rules listed here: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,5314.0.html

Also, you might want to mention that you're located in Indonesia.

Also, bank transfer payments are not allowed.

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 04:03:54 am »
no worries all, I'm in progress to shot in requested ways, thanx, Maxi  8) 8)