Author Topic: Little Nemo: The Dream Master Review (NES)  (Read 2216 times)

retroone

Little Nemo: The Dream Master Review (NES)
« on: August 04, 2015, 12:15:11 pm »
Here it is the Season 1 finale of The RetroOne Show. Thank you all for watching my content and giving me encouraging words along the way. As far a Nemo goes, what are your thoughts on the game? Let me know!

doafan

Re: Little Nemo: The Dream Master Review (NES)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 12:19:44 pm »
Are you accepting suggestions for next reviews ?  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

retroone

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 02:05:39 pm »
Are you accepting suggestions for next reviews ?  ;D

Of course! All the time if I have the game I'll review it. Even if I don't have it yet I will add it top priority to my wish list.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 06:05:02 pm »
I love Little Nemo! I bought/played it for the first time a couple of years ago, but it's one of my favourite NES games. Really good game.

telly

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 07:51:35 pm »
Thought this was a great review/ overall analysis. I love the little pause you do between sections to just let people watch the game in action: it's a nice touch :) Solid stuff, my man! Makes me want to play it!
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

retroone

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 09:24:49 am »
I love Little Nemo! I bought/played it for the first time a couple of years ago, but it's one of my favourite NES games. Really good game.

I would go as far to say it's definatley in my Top 10. Truly an amazing game.

Thought this was a great review/ overall analysis. I love the little pause you do between sections to just let people watch the game in action: it's a nice touch :) Solid stuff, my man! Makes me want to play it!

Glad you enjoyed the video! The game can be found cheap these days, get it now before the price goes up!  ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 10:18:29 am »
Man, you're making strides in these videos.  Your skills are coming a long way.  I'm impressed.  I enjoy what you're doing.

If I can offer one piece of constructive criticism, it would be slow down.  The voice over work is pretty good, but when you show your face on the camera you talk way too fast.  Just slow down an little. 

Keep it up.  I dig it.

rayne315

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 01:20:16 pm »
Man, you're making strides in these videos.  Your skills are coming a long way.  I'm impressed.  I enjoy what you're doing.

If I can offer one piece of constructive criticism, it would be slow down.  The voice over work is pretty good, but when you show your face on the camera you talk way too fast.  Just slow down an little. 

Keep it up.  I dig it.

Also if you can try and make the volume of each section cut right around the same level. Im a bit hard of hearing and I kept having to turn you up and down in volume (I cant hear loud noises clearly and also cannot hear soft noises clearly). but overall it was a nice review. first one ive watched from you.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

retroone

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 05:12:40 pm »
Also if you can try and make the volume of each section cut right around the same level. Im a bit hard of hearing and I kept having to turn you up and down in volume (I cant hear loud noises clearly and also cannot hear soft noises clearly). but overall it was a nice review. first one ive watched from you.

Volume is a bit of a tricky one and has always been an issue of mine. Thanks for the tip.  ;)

Keep it up.  I dig it.

Glad you enjoyed the video! And thanks for the advice of the "camera-talk" defiantly will take into consideration. :D

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2015, 02:19:18 am »
Congrats on completing season 1.

I enjoyed the review.

I had no idea there was a comic book and a movie.

My only feedback is please don't spoil the ending as part of a review.

I see a tendency for reviewers to throw out major spoilers these days and I think it kind of defeats the purpose of the review.

I watch reviews to learn if the game is something I should play.

If the ending is provided I lose some of the incentive to play.

retroone

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 07:03:29 am »
My only feedback is please don't spoil the ending as part of a review.

I see a tendency for reviewers to throw out major spoilers these days and I think it kind of defeats the purpose of the review.

I watch reviews to learn if the game is something I should play.

If the ending is provided I lose some of the incentive to play.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will definitely be a bit more precautions with what I say towards the end of the game. Thanks for the tip!

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »
Pretty cool stuff! Fun and informative video, suscribed! ;)
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

retroone

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 08:54:46 pm »
Pretty cool stuff! Fun and informative video, suscribed! ;)

Thank you!