Author Topic: Wishlist pie chart?  (Read 1355 times)

SwimTheStyx

Wishlist pie chart?
« on: August 29, 2015, 09:04:53 pm »
Hello everyone,

I have finally gone through all the categories of the site and updated my collection/wishlist, but I was wondering if there's any method of displaying the wishlist summary along the same lines as how the collection is presented, ie. with a pie chart and stats?  I glanced through a few forums and didn't see any posts regarding this so I thought I would ask.  Thanks,

yeismeload

PS Before I forget, is there a way to update my own avatar on the site or customize the layout?
I'm a modern and retro gamer living in London, feel free to check out my collection and wishlist sometime.

telly

Re: Wishlist pie chart?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 09:09:12 pm »
Welcome to the site! :)

I was wondering about pie charts for the wishlist as well. I think the admins/mods have a lot on their plate right now, so I don't know how high this will fall on their priorities... Maybe someone else can provide insight on that.

But anyway, you can change your avatar by hovering over the "profile" tab and clicking on "forum profile." You can update your sig and personal text there too.

EDIT: There are some more options as well if you click on "look and layout" on the right side of the page I just mentioned. It's under "Modify Profile"

Also, this thread should probably be moved to site feedback...

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:15:11 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:15:06 am »
Where do you get these pie charts? I can't find them

telly

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 08:30:41 am »
If you click on your avatar from your collection page and scroll down, it will have a pie chart of all your games/stuff broken up by system. :)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 10:13:04 am »
Thanks telly, I thought I remembered seeing a pie chart once years ago but I couldn't remember how to find it thank you :D

telly

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 07:18:04 pm »
You're welcome! Happy to help.  :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 09:19:03 am by telly »
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)