Author Topic: DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Wave Blue On Sale @ Target?  (Read 2188 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Wave Blue On Sale @ Target?
« on: October 08, 2015, 10:35:08 am »
http://www.target.com/p/dualshock-4-wireless-controller-wave-blue-playstation-4/-/A-15841823#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=ps4+controller

It seems they are going for $50... Normally black ones are $60 and colored ones $65. Bout to head down there and find out when they open.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

Re: DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Wave Blue On Sale @ Target?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:29:27 am »
http://www.target.com/p/dualshock-4-wireless-controller-wave-blue-playstation-4/-/A-15841823#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=ps4+controller

It seems they are going for $50... Normally black ones are $60 and colored ones $65. Bout to head down there and find out when they open.

That's a nice discount!  I would be tempted if I didn't already own six (two black, one blue, one Anniversary Edition (standalone), one Anniversary Edition with the 20th console and a white one with the Destiny bundle).   :-[
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 11:54:43 am »
Just went, store had it all full price. Showed them the website and got the discount :)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 12:13:41 pm »
Just went, store had it all full price. Showed them the website and got the discount :)

Nice!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

soera

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 12:25:34 pm »

That's a nice discount!  I would be tempted if I didn't already own six (two black, one blue, one Anniversary Edition (standalone), one Anniversary Edition with the 20th console and a white one with the Destiny bundle).   :-[

You only have 6? I have 2 black, 2 camo, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 red, 1 DQ silver, and 1 Batman steel. I need to get the 20th anniversary one still.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2015, 12:26:52 pm »

You only have 6? I have 2 black, 2 camo, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 red, 1 DQ silver, and 1 Batman steel. I need to get the 20th anniversary one still.

Welp, you guys made me feel poor today. :(. Now i only have 3, and i bought 2 of them today. lol

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 12:51:03 pm »
Lol Im just weirdly attached to controllers. I have every single released color of PS3 controllers as well.

gf78

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 12:53:34 pm »

The 20th Anniversary release is nice...but it doesn't compare to the one included with the 20th Anniversary PS4.  That touchpad with the symbols all over it...gorgeous.   :)

soera

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 01:00:03 pm »
Thats the reason I canceled my pre-order originally.

abe

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 01:02:50 pm »

Welp, you guys made me feel poor today. :(. Now i only have 3, and i bought 2 of them today. lol

I still only have one. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 01:05:05 pm »
Lol Im just weirdly attached to controllers. I have every single released color of PS3 controllers as well.

I need to pretty much buy all new ps3 controllers. I want 4 controllers for my HDMI systems... and i pretty much wore all but 1 ps3 controllers out.  And that one is just holding up haha

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 01:16:49 pm »

I didn't see the God of War or Uncharted DualShock 3's in your collection.   ;)

soera

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 03:01:43 pm »

I didn't see the God of War or Uncharted DualShock 3's in your collection.   ;)

The God of War controller is only a gold one with a design, same with the MLB one. I dont think Ive seen the Uncharted one yet ... damn you!

soera

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 03:03:22 pm »
Wow that uncharted one is pretty cool looking. :)

gf78

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 03:52:23 pm »
Wow that uncharted one is pretty cool looking. :)

Are we thinking about the same God of War controller?  The one I have is an import.  It is a tan(ish) color with a sorta side-profile of Kratos' head on the right side and the Omega sign where the D-pad is.  It's pretty bad-ass looking.  It's definitely not gold.

And the Uncharted one is pretty sweet.  I've seen them sell (loose) for around $25.  Most people mistakenly list it as Lord of the Rings controller because they just see the ring and don't know jack about it. 

And I forgot there is two more controllers for the PS3 you don't have.  One I believe is Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII and the other is for a Tales game.  Both are pretty sweet looking.

Best get looking for them buddy!   :P
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:55:29 pm by gf78 »