Author Topic: Site suggestions  (Read 873 times)

Site suggestions
« on: November 23, 2015, 08:36:50 pm »
Hi Guys! i'm quite new but already loving the site. I have two suggestions I would like to share from using the site.

The first being the search button within the toolbar, I found whilst searching if I was to make a search and then find what i'm looking for from the dropdown and say I move my mouse away from the search box by accident it would close. When I go to open the search again, my search is still there but the suggestions dropdown is gone unless I was to remove or add a character to then display the results again. This has happened a number of times and it's becoming a bit annoying. I suggest maybe having a static search bar but obviously keep the suggestions dropdown.

The second suggestion would be if possible to add an "in collection" within viewing a games information page.

Again love the site, keep up the good work!  8)

desocietas

Re: Site suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:56:14 pm »
Yeah, the search bar could be better - a few similar posts have been made from others over time about it.  Hopefully it's in the works!

Also, I agree that it'd be great to see that something is in your collection more immediately. Currently, within an item record you have to click on the "my stuff" tab or whatever to see if it's your collection.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 10:56:10 am »
Yeah, the search bar could be better - a few similar posts have been made from others over time about it.  Hopefully it's in the works!

Also, I agree that it'd be great to see that something is in your collection more immediately. Currently, within an item record you have to click on the "my stuff" tab or whatever to see if it's your collection.

I did hear that Matt at one point was working on making the search bar not a hover bar and making it permanent on the top of the page. We will see what happens now though with a new guard in charge ;)

jason

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 07:06:12 pm »
Thank you for the feedback! :-)

On the game information page, I have updated the number next to "Your Stuff" to indicate if you have an item currently in your "Collection." I hope this makes it a little easier to tell if you have it already listed in your collection.

Kind Regards,

Jason

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 05:58:07 pm »
Thank you for the feedback! :-)

On the game information page, I have updated the number next to "Your Stuff" to indicate if you have an item currently in your "Collection." I hope this makes it a little easier to tell if you have it already listed in your collection.

Kind Regards,

Jason

Oo, I like that fix. Makes a lot of sense, and I like being able to see how many of that item I might have.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas