Author Topic: Captain America: Civil War Trailer  (Read 1127 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Captain America: Civil War Trailer
« on: November 25, 2015, 04:04:00 pm »
So no one here is talking about this yet?!

Preview looks awesome! Can't wait for it!

But why is it a Captain America movie? Looks like a full-on Avengers movie to me.

Re: Captain America: Civil War Trailer
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 07:53:51 pm »
So no one here is talking about this yet?!

Preview looks awesome! Can't wait for it!

But why is it a Captain America movie? Looks like a full-on Avengers movie to me.

Because it's about Captain and Bucky primarily, they seem to be the focus, it just happens to involve the rest of the Avengers.  It's also gonna be more like Winter Soldier, which was much more reserved than the usual Marvel movies that tend to involve aliens, norse gods, and evil robots lol

I think it's looking pretty good, can't wait to see more of Black Panther and the new Spiderman.  Bit bummed it's not the actual Civil War plot from the comics, but I think that would've been a much bigger movie for them to do.

doafan

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 09:00:59 pm »
Don't want to see it even when a lot of my friends told me that the movie was going to be amazing, dunno why but I have the feeling that they gotta totally mess up the story and the characters too, this one is one of my top five events and really want to avoid what it at any cost, just like I did with X-Men: Days of Future Past  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

spac316

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 11:11:52 pm »
Yeah, looks good and will see it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 02:36:19 pm »
 :o
Damn that looks good! And Spider-Man!

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 08:40:06 pm »
New Spiderman looks good.  I like that they aren't trying to do something too overly complicated with his suit like the raised lines on him like they did before.  It reminds me of...oh I think it's Alex Ross spiderman, where the lines weren't the most prominent feature on it.  Though it does have the kinda thick lines around the arms and legs.  Gives it an almost faux armor look, but to me I like it as I'm not like a Spiderman purist who needs it to be exactly clean and original lol