Author Topic: FEZ Limited Edition now available  (Read 1678 times)

desocietas

FEZ Limited Edition now available
« on: November 25, 2015, 08:21:34 pm »
https://polyshop.store-08.com/polyshop/po130001-polytron-corporation-fez-limited-edition/

$100

PLEASE NOTE - Fez Physical Deluxe is not expected to ship in time for delivery before December 25th. Shipping date is subject to change.

Estimated Ship Date: December 18, 2015

Available for the first time ever as a physical release, POLYTRON is proud to announce a very limited edition of its cult classic FEZ.

The FEZ LIMITED EDITION features a hardcover notebook bound in red canvas with debossed gold foil inlay presented in a matching slipcase, ready to be filled with details of your journey into the 3rd dimension.

Hidden inside you will find DRM-free PC and MAC versions of the game as well as Disasterpeace's award-winning OST.
Signed and numbered, only 500 copies will be produced.

Artwork and packaging designed by Phil Fish.

Includes Instant Digital Download of FEZ Soundtrack in either MP3 or FLAC files.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Re: FEZ Limited Edition now available
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 10:36:25 am »
I moved the rest of the replies on here. This was simply a post from a long standing member here letting people know of a limited edition game available. Whether or not you care about the artist is irrelevant on this. It follows along the lines of politics and religion. Its best to just leave those to forums where people like to argue with other people. VGCollect is not that place and I for one am glad it isnt.

rayne315

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 10:56:02 am »
I moved the rest of the replies on here. This was simply a post from a long standing member here letting people know of a limited edition game available. Whether or not you care about the artist is irrelevant on this. It follows along the lines of politics and religion. Its best to just leave those to forums where people like to argue with other people. VGCollect is not that place and I for one am glad it isnt.

Thank you Soera, I get tired of seeing arguments that really have no purpose, especially on an informational thread. It would be one thing if the title said something like "Whats your opinion on this"
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 12:23:57 pm »

<3
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 07:15:04 pm »
Sounds good man. Haven't been on since last night, but I'm personally sorry for any trouble that I may have caused.  :)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery