Author Topic: For trade: Xenoblade Chronicles X new & sealed [done]  (Read 1430 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

For trade: Xenoblade Chronicles X new & sealed [done]
« on: December 13, 2015, 03:30:35 pm »
Folks,

I pre-ordered the regular edition of this game before realizing there was a special edition. I've since purchased the Special Edition but can't return the regular because it's tied (via my receipt) to other promotional offers that have yet to come through.

The game is new and sealed.

Anyone looking for this game and want to propose a trade?

Some things I am looking for:
A Sega Saturn
Mega Man NES games (except mm3)
AMIIBO's
Surprise me

Worst case I'll put it up on eBay. Once the NX is announced. :)

It's a $55 game so something roughly equal in price
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 11:09:07 pm by dashv »

Re: For trade: Xenoblade Chronicles X new & sealed
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 06:33:48 pm »
You might want to sit on this one for a while.

I remember when I came across the original shortly after it came out; got it for $60. Fast forward a month and people were selling them for $100 on Ebay. Not saying this one will definitely go the same way, as they probably printed more but it could. Worth a wait I'd say :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 08:04:44 pm »

I remember when I came across the original shortly after it came out; got it for $60. Fast forward a month and people were selling them for $100 on Ebay. Not saying this one will definitely go the same way, as they probably printed more but it could. Worth a wait I'd say :)

Yeah, I could do that. But I know these already sold out at a lot of places.

Best Buy only ordered enough to satisfy pre-orders. They've pretty much written the WiiU off at this point.

So I was figuring I'll try to help out any fellow VG Collectors that wanted it but didn't pre-order or have the cash.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 11:08:39 pm »
Item is spoken for! :)

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 03:45:33 am »

Yeah, I could do that. But I know these already sold out at a lot of places.

Best Buy only ordered enough to satisfy pre-orders. They've pretty much written the WiiU off at this point.

So I was figuring I'll try to help out any fellow VG Collectors that wanted it but didn't pre-order or have the cash.
That's very noble of you :)

I'm surprised at BestBuy. By all accounts the Wii U sold fantastically for them on Black Friday. That new bundle was very popular with parents buying for Xmas I'd guess.

Re: For trade: Xenoblade Chronicles X new & sealed [done]
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 08:00:41 am »
I'm not particularly interested in this, but I do have a sega saturn and some amiibos to trade if you have other stuff to trade.