Author Topic: Princess Peach is the villian?  (Read 1286 times)

Princess Peach is the villian?
« on: May 04, 2016, 06:08:36 pm »
Princess Peach is the mastermind of the Mario franchise all along, Through telekinetic mind control she lures Mario to face near death situations for her own amusement. Bowser, All the enemies as well as Marios friends are all under mind control by princess peach. She plays a victim role to lure Mario into danger to please her own sadistic fantasies. The whole mushroom induced virtual reality Mario is placed in is nothing more then a sinister movie directed by Princess Peach. A jester if you will for her hierarchy royalty. She is a puppet master. Controlling marios every thought. Controlling every game. Ever find it weird how Peach can beat Bowser up in Smash? how Peach has shown countless times she has powers and can defend herself, but somehow manages to get kidnapped in almost every game. Why doesn't she just fight bowser herself?  Its because she controls bowser, she is the one who created the entire realm. Ever find it funny how Princess Peach gets kidnapped time and time again but never dies? Bowser and all the other villains are creatures of her creation, Mario is a hamster in a maze. Trying to rescue Peach to restore order to a non existent kingdom of bots. All designed and programmed specifically to lead Mario into the dangers he faces. Similar to how kings and queens would force jesters to fight lions in ancient gladiator times. Peach lures Mario into fighting countless enemies at her very whim for her own ego. The Mushrooms act as hullucinegens distorting marios reality even further. Luigi is an illusion, Luigi died years ago trying to save mario from the very reality he is imprisoned in and was killed by peach and is imprisoned in a purgatory she created as a mansion of ghosts (boos) and that is where luigi mansion came from.  The Luigi Mario encounters in other games is nothing more than a clone, a piece in the machine to keep Mario numb, to keep him distorted from the actual reality. To push him into uncertainty and to keep him fighting an unwinnable battle.  Hallucinigens keep him searching for a answer that is never there. Really Mario is an Italian plumber. But peach has created a virtual evil inhabited playground around him and has lured him with objectives that he deems are important for him to face but really are futile and endless. Peach rules marios mind, controls him like a toy, and has him under her power. He is subservient. And her whole kingdom is ruled with an iron fist. Slaves that do her bidding, ghosts of the tortured. Mario plays a role. Peach is the puppet master. All of Marios world is a distorted lie.

rayne315

Re: Princess Peach is the villian?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 06:28:51 pm »
someone is reading theories from unsupported unsubstantiated sources...
sure I can believe that peach sets up the kidnappings with bowser because if bowser really wanted the mushroom kingdom he would just kill peach and take it. but mind control? virtual reality? tell me a Mario game where that exists?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 06:49:16 pm »
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 07:06:17 pm »
These threads are getting ridiculous now. Come on.

Badges

maximo310

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 07:20:02 pm »
Someone's been watching too much Game Theory.

davifus

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 07:47:35 pm »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 07:59:50 pm »
Someone's been watching too much Game Theory.

Combined with really bad fan fiction...

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 11:59:33 pm »
I don't think Mario is the one on shrooms right now lol

kashell

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 08:19:57 am »
I open the topic and all I see is a wall of text.

Pro tip: use the "Enter" key to make things easier to read.

Not that I would read it in the first place, but that's just a minor detail.