Author Topic: Has a game ever put you to sleep? No joke.  (Read 4874 times)

dreama1

Has a game ever put you to sleep? No joke.
« on: August 27, 2016, 09:57:19 pm »
Has a game ever put you to sleep? As in made you fall asleep on the spot just by the experience of it?

aliensstudios

Re: Has a game ever put you to sleep? No joke.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 10:13:30 pm »
I fell asleep playing Cod with friends once because I was so bored
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

Warmsignal

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 11:08:57 pm »
Nothing comes to mind, but I think I've played some games I played until I fell asleep not wanting to turn them off.

azure

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 11:35:10 pm »
Nothing comes to mind, but I think I've played some games I played until I fell asleep not wanting to turn them off.

^^^ Same for me.

telly

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:13:16 am »
I recently would fall asleep playing while Golden Sun because I was just so exhausted from work, lol
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

dreama1

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 12:25:52 am »
I recently would fall asleep playing while Golden Sun because I was just so exhausted from work, lol
That's commitment right there folks.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 04:25:21 am »
The Fantasia level in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance made me doze off with the 3DS in my hands. That music... zzzzzzzzzz...

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 04:42:40 am »
Don't think I've ever played anything that has done that.  Sometimes you get abit worn out after an open world slog, but I'm not the type that falls asleep while doing something.  I'd just quit and go to bed lol No Man's Sky was putting me down to the point of this recently.  After the first few hours, the game quickly became unbearably boring and I was on the verge of nodding off.  Kinda what happens in the open world survival games that don't have any real hook.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 04:45:50 am by kamikazekeeg »

dreama1

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2016, 04:54:13 am »
Don't think I've ever played anything that has done that.  Sometimes you get abit worn out after an open world slog, but I'm not the type that falls asleep while doing something.  I'd just quit and go to bed lol No Man's Sky was putting me down to the point of this recently.  After the first few hours, the game quickly became unbearably boring and I was on the verge of nodding off.  Kinda what happens in the open world survival games that don't have any real hook.
Close enough to what I meant. I played a game earlier I was rather perky but after 20 minutes zzzz on the verge of nodding off. Just like wtf how can a certain game do that?

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2016, 05:56:00 am »
There's been a few occasions in Dark Souls where I'm adventuring along my merry way, and suddenly I snap awake to see a big "YOU DIED" onscreen from sleep running off a cliff.  ;D

It's not a knock on the game though! I just play late at night before bed.

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2016, 12:22:36 pm »
I've fallen asleep playing Animal Crossing before <3

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2016, 12:32:13 pm »
I do it often, actually. After working full-time, then coming home and being with my daughter (who's still pretty small, so she gets into EVERYTHING), it's late at night before I get to game, a lot of the time. So I usually game until I get sleepy.

kashell

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 02:39:05 pm »
Xenoblade for the Wii put me to sleep. I was playing it and before I knew it my roommate was waking me up. It was then I realized that it was not the game for me.

awkwardfantasy

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 07:08:50 pm »
Happy Feet for the ps2.... >:(
Playstation collector

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2016, 09:49:08 pm »