Author Topic: Giant Black Sea Slug? The video game  (Read 1448 times)

Giant Black Sea Slug? The video game
« on: September 01, 2016, 12:10:34 am »
Check out this big sea slug lol  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15I8eIqh9iI   It's sooo awesome.    I was thinking of a video game incorporating it. if I ever save enough or start a go fund me to make a indie game based around the life of a Giant Black Sea Slug I will be sure to give you guys dibs on limited edition copies.  :D.     The game would be either an action or a turn based rpg in which you defeat various sea monsters and even humans and your slug grows xp, size and different magical powers. Although the slug has various deep rooted issues and tribulations, it has been washed up away from it's friends. It has to travel to find its family. Who may have been captured by a large main boss Dungeness crab.  and it also seeks the aid of orca whales and other more friendly crabs and such to find its way.  some folk along the shores arent to kind to the sea slug but the sea slug has super magical powers from congesting radioactive algae near a power plant.  It would have emotional tear jerking plot twists, would be pretty long and have DLC to change the slug's base color from black to any color along with slug outfits.  Limited edition would include a vile of real sea slug slime and a limited concept art book of art designs for the yet to be named protagonist slug along with antagonist enemies. The Slugs father will speak to him in spirit. Almost like Navi.   I will keep you guys posted if this falls through and hards copies become released.  :)   https://www.gofundme.com/GiantBlackSeaSlug
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:29:11 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

Nickkchilla

Re: Giant Black Sea Slug? The video game
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 12:28:25 am »

maximo310

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 12:57:23 am »
So this will be a sequel to the PS3 Genji, since you fight giant enemy crabs and attack their weak point for massive damage.

hexen

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 04:23:11 am »
How am I even supposed to parody this with a short story? It's outrageous! It's insane! It's absolutely brilliant! I can't even get over how brilliant it is. $25 million dollars for a sea slug adventure! Seriously though... you are a light in my dark, dreary world of mediocrity, Marvelvscapcom2. What you are all about is such an unknown, and full of intrigue. I can only hope you reach your goal soon, because there are bound to be years of development and I want the game ASAP.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

kashell

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 09:06:20 am »
I'd actually play this because I love marine biology. I'll happily back this project!

rayne315

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 12:34:59 pm »
man you should have set it to $25,000 not $25,000,000 lol.

I might donate if you add in world building elements. just imagine after you re-connect with your family you have to create houses with sand and slime to make walls and buildings to live in. and the more you grow your slug kingdom the more GBSS's come to your town.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:38:32 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully