Author Topic: I have a question about import games  (Read 825 times)

lordscott

I have a question about import games
« on: September 28, 2016, 11:00:12 am »
I like to ask this ahead of time if i ever buy any & if i ever own any import games & if i choose to and sorry but this question is asking those of you who buy any &/or own any import games to be specific of to who am i asking this.

If i ever buy any,if i ever own any import games & if i choose to do you think i should display it with my other games in my collection that i have so far & of course if i have enough room to display them or is it better to display it separately?

& before you ask me about what about import games with English Subtitles if it is a import game with English Subtitles don't worry I'm including import games with English Subtitles. & basically I'm talking about both in general & all of import games including import games with English Subtitles thanks for reading and if you wish for me to edit this to farther explain this question then feel free to let me know thanks.

Thanks for the tips about import games when & if you answer this question and thanks for your time and thanks for your understanding thanks again for the help :).
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:02:08 am by lordscott »

Re: I have a question about import games
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 02:03:05 pm »
Doesn't really matter. Do what makes sense to you. Heck; I don't even alphabetize my games. I tend to group them by publisher.

I display all my consoles together but I tend to partition my software by regions. I mainly do that because (at least with Nintendo) game packaging and cartridges are shaped very differently from those in the US. With the Famicom for example. The boxes are landscape and the carts are half the size of their NES counterparts.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 05:28:01 pm »
I just keep my imports with the rest. As I keep my games in alphabetical order, any games without English titles would be filed according to the romanized spelling of the title.

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 06:47:09 pm »
I keep imports together with the rest of the platform, but grouped separately. I do not mix together Japan or Canada games with the US games.

I say try to arrange your things in multiple ways and see which way you like best. Or I know some people will re-arrange things every now and then just to try something new.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 05:45:32 am »
I display my imports together, I have all my stuff separated by company though. Nintendo shelf, sega shelf, sony shelf, etc. Whatever works for you man, you'll find your own way of doing things that works best.

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 07:49:39 am »
I have a space on my shelf just for imports.  Alphabetical then grouped by system like everything else.