Author Topic: Does size of figures of gaming,anime & manga matters to you  (Read 1600 times)

lordscott

Does size of figures of gaming,anime & manga matters to you
« on: October 19, 2016, 11:09:03 pm »
Honestly i don't know am i only one who feels this way but however as for me when it comes to figures,play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga sizes doesn't matter to me big,medium or small really size doesn't matters to me at all. It's still is going to be part of my collection doesn't matter to me small,medium or big it's still is going to be part of my collection if i ever buy any & if i ever own any & if i choose to.

And before you jump my throat and say to me what about versions such as PVC figures and such don't worry I'm including them too as well when I'm asking you this.

Now it's your turn does figures of gaming,anime & manga size matters to you?

& remember please honest with us when & if you answer this question and if you wish to answer or tell me if I'm only one or not who feels this way if you looked at how i feel then that's fine with me only if you want to enjoy,have fun and if you want to discuss it then I'll allow it enjoy :).
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:09:17 pm by lordscott »

Re: Does figures of gaming,anime & manga size matters to you
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 07:46:13 pm »
A question for the ladies.

lordscott

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 08:04:45 pm »

This question is for everyone who owns,buys & collects figures of gaming,anime & manga that's why I'm asking & + there are many sizes of figures play arts & statues I.E some are small,some are medium or some are large depends on what figures,play arts &/or statues do you want to buy,own &/or collect so I'm asking everyone including you does size of figures play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga matters to you :).

If you want to share does size matters to you when it comes to size of figures play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga does size matters to you & yes i know figures play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga comes in varies size & i don't mind if you want me to include lifesize :).
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:07:51 pm by lordscott »

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 08:49:09 pm »

This question is for everyone who owns,buys & collects figures of gaming,anime & manga that's why I'm asking & + there are many sizes of figures play arts & statues I.E some are small,some are medium or some are large depends on what figures,play arts &/or statues do you want to buy,own &/or collect so I'm asking everyone including you does size of figures play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga matters to you :).

If you want to share does size matters to you when it comes to size of figures play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga does size matters to you & yes i know figures play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga comes in varies size & i don't mind if you want me to include lifesize :).

Chaos was just making abit of fun about your thread title lol

I don't really care about the sizing of figures, I'll take whatever I can get, it's just that the bigger a piece, the more it costs to get, keeping things pretty out of reach.

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Does size of figures of gaming,anime & manga matters to you
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 12:00:10 am »
It's not the size, it's how you use it.... or so I've heard.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 12:13:42 am »

Can confirm..

Oh wait, wrong type of thread.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

lordscott

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 12:18:51 am »

Wrong thread nice try unless you're second person who is making fun of this question and it's not even about penis size it's about figures,play arts and statues of gaming,anime & manga if any of you ever buy any figures,play arts and statues,if any of you ever own any &/or if any of you ever collect any of them :).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:20:54 am by lordscott »

anagar

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 03:26:14 am »
Doesn't matter to me, all my figures vary in size. If anything I'm just happy to find/have them.
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

kashell

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 08:44:25 am »

Hey now! Not just the ladies! <3

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2016, 09:11:04 am »

Wrong thread nice try unless you're second person who is making fun of this question and it's not even about penis size it's about figures,play arts and statues of gaming,anime & manga if any of you ever buy any figures,play arts and statues,if any of you ever own any &/or if any of you ever collect any of them :).

Yeah... I got it.  It was just a spot for a joke.  Relax

lordscott

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 09:27:30 am »

Yeah i know don't worry I'm catching on some of the jokes here & there on here don't worry & don't worry i am relax:).
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:29:47 am by lordscott »

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 12:09:43 pm »

Yeah i know don't worry I'm catching on some of the jokes here & there on here don't worry & don't worry i am relax:).

Like my future husband Aaron Rodgers says. R-E-L-A-X. Relax. ;).

We all friends here (some lovers. But that's a story for another day). And sone of us like to have fun and joke around. If you ever near LA. Hit me up. We go grab a beer. Talk video games. And so on
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Flashback2012

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 01:19:46 pm »
Honestly i don't know am i only one who feels this way but however as for me when it comes to figures,play arts & statues of gaming,anime & manga sizes doesn't matter to me big,medium or small really size doesn't matters to me at all. It's still is going to be part of my collection doesn't matter to me small,medium or big it's still is going to be part of my collection if i ever buy any & if i ever own any & if i choose to.

And before you jump my throat and say to me what about versions such as PVC figures and such don't worry I'm including them too as well when I'm asking you this.

Now it's your turn does figures of gaming,anime & manga size matters to you?

& remember please honest with us when & if you answer this question and if you wish to answer or tell me if I'm only one or not who feels this way if you looked at how i feel then that's fine with me only if you want to enjoy,have fun and if you want to discuss it then I'll allow it enjoy :).

As long as the statues/busts in the same series are the same size, it doesn't really bother me. I have lines that are 1/8" and others that are 1/6". They get their own shelves for the most part. I tend to prefer 1/8" statues because I can fit more per shelf. I don't have much in the way of gaming, anime and manga figures/statues/busts surprisingly but I do have a ton for comics.  :)

retrogemcollector

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 07:58:33 pm »
Did anyone just assume my sexual orientation????

Lol, but honestly I don't really care the size as long as it has a very good quality. If the paint job seems like rushed (thinking about you StarFox from Gamestop/EBgames) I have no interest. Also I try to avoid the third party and stick to the original like recently I acquired the Kratos that was made and designed by SantaMonica and Sony Themselves because that was how you could ever get any close to have a proper Kratos with the proper dimensions and colour degradation.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:33:10 am by retrogemcollector »

lordscott

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 08:04:55 pm »
Did anyone just assume my sexual orientation????

Lol, but honestly I don't really care the size as long as it has a very good quality. If the paint job seems like rushed (thinking about you StarFox from Gamestop/EBgames) I have no interest. Also I try to avoid the third party and stick to the original like recently I acquired the Karats that was made and designed by SantaMonica and Sony Themselves because that was how you could ever get any close to have a proper Kratos with the proper dimensions and colour degradation.

Can i say i love that pic you post of that awesome stuff+your figure thanks for responding my question :).