Author Topic: Who has the largest collection on the site?  (Read 2241 times)

ferraroso

Re: Who has the largest collection on the site?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 02:35:23 am »
Unless we get some proof on the veracity of sethrman’s physical collection, I’d say that theflea is still our champion.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 05:21:59 am by ferraroso »

sworddude

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2019, 05:57:36 am »
Unless we get some proof on the veracity of sethrman’s physical collection, I’d say that theflea is still our champion.

members who use this site as a data base only will most likely not share pics or react to a forum post wich I can understand not everyone wants to show stuff off.

@Soera

As far as the more rare items go such as promotional stuff etc pretty much no things at all are one of a kind a serious collector will hunt them down if they really want it.

Sethrman could have the largest collection I highly doubt it is a guy with a wish list that's quite some effort if your just using the forum as a database and nothing else.

Besides if it truly was a wish list all excellent games should have been included I mean he does not have hagane on snes a game that most definitly would be on pretty much everyone's wish list. just to name one quick example also his master system collection is far from complete and missing many excellent titles wich again kinda hard to believe it's a wish list.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 06:01:57 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 08:45:05 am »
Well, after clicking on that person's collection, I call it a fake. Cause at least one of the items in their collection is my own item. My guess is its a wish account.
What's the item?

rayne315

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2019, 02:04:05 pm »
Maybe its an emulation collection? or a digital only collection?

EDIT: this post used to say more but ethically speaking im uncomfortable posting about others private lives...
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:05:54 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully