Author Topic: How Popular Games Died  (Read 932 times)

How Popular Games Died
« on: March 24, 2019, 02:45:29 am »
Do you guys ever wonder how games that were really popular like Minecraft and Destiny 2 died? If you guys want to how they died, here is the link if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhNl7guMfn4
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 04:13:29 am by asbmafi »

Re: How Popular Games Died
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 04:48:12 pm »
Save you guys the time, newer games come along and people move on. Watching that was like hearing one giant run-on sentence about Fortnite. Some of it was pretty hard to understand.

Flashback2012

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 05:19:56 pm »
Save you guys the time, newer games come along and people move on. Watching that was like hearing one giant run-on sentence about Fortnite. Some of it was pretty hard to understand.

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 12:19:52 am »

I paused the video at 2 seconds and decided nope. What gets me is they signed up for the site just to pimp this video. Reminds of the dudes to make an account here only to sell their shit. Also reminds me when someone PM me about a game on my sell list and they essentially made an account the same day to ask about it.