Author Topic: April 2019 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 4781 times)

Re: April 2019 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2019, 01:23:30 pm »
Recent gatherings:

I said I wouldn't get DMC5... but saw the Steelbook Edition in store and have seen it's becoming limited in availablility + Previous regret in not getting NieR: Automata's Steelbook release kicked in... so I took a plunge on that one :p

I also imported Phoenix Wright: Ace Attornery Trilogy, Never played this series and as soon as I heard of the Physical Edition being able to play in English I jumped on Amazon.jp for one!

Also, Fallout 4GotY... I've been reluctant to get this one as the DLC is on codes but It dropped to an agreeable price... still grumpy about it though

I also got Max Payne 1 & 2 on Xbox, along with The Thing, which all look great on Xbox 360 BC.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:41:26 pm by vivigamer »

sworddude

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2019, 03:09:14 pm »
The phoenix wright series is some good stuff.

Interesting that there is a console release of them old handheld  games. Probably ports of the wii versions wich where altered for console.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEQ0DLmVFr4
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 03:17:17 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2019, 12:51:10 pm »
Finds from last week:
6 PS2 controllers 12$
Ford Vs Chevy Xbox cib 1$
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Xbox cib 1$
Fight Night Round 3 Platinum Hits Xbox 360 cib 1.5$
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Xbox 360 cib 1.5$
Namco Museum DS cib Free
11 DS cases and Manuels Free
Watchdogs PS4 cib 2.50$
Call of Duty Black Ops III PS4  2.50$
Charzard Figure 1.99$
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:58:44 pm by 98dgreen »

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2019, 10:04:09 pm »
Just picked up a ridiculous lot yesterday.  Nothing crazy rare, it's more just how many games.  For $180 I got about 400 games??! and about 50 empty cases and a ps2 console with a bunch of controllers.  PS2, GC, Xbox, some current gen and random outliers.  Definitely a lot of crap, but more than $1,000 worth of stuff if you add it all up, even with rampant shovelware and sports titles.  I'll definitely make my money back from just selling the ps2 doubles and then some. I'm going to get stuck with a ton of shovelware but oh well...  Half of the fun is just digging around and figuring out what the hell you even got with some pickups. 

Here are some pictures, but not all of it. 

Also pictured- went to a game store on the way back and got a CIB copy of Herzog Zwei, a bunch of .99 cent Dreamcast titles and a few others.  And today I got Zoids Assault for 360, some nes games for cheap and another ps1 game off my list- 71 to go!  Great weekend!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:10:06 pm by NickAwesome »

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2019, 09:23:44 am »
Picked up a small GameCube bundle yesterday for $15.  The console was AS-IS, and doesn't read memory cards in Slot A (Slot B looks flat out broken).  I'll take it apart and clean the pins, as the look corroded.  It was still worth it for the controller along with the Power and AV Cables.

spac316

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2019, 04:26:53 pm »
Just recently got Fire Pro Wrestling World and Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 for PS4, Speed Punks for PS1, Q-Bert 3 and a Wonderswan!

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2019, 02:11:13 am »
PS4
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Mortal Kombat 11
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice-bought from kamikazekeeg
Dragon Ball FighterZ

PS1
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Xbox
X-men Legends
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Switch
Katamari REROLL

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2019, 12:42:10 am »
Picked up a few more games over the last week or so:

Amiibo:
Bowser Jr.

Switch:
Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee

PS4:
Code: Realize Bouquet of Rainbows
Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings

One:
Assassin's Creed Origins
Far Cry Primal
We Happy Few

Board/Card games:
Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Challenge of the Superfriends
Dragon Ball Z: Over 9000!
Q*Bert
Tiny Epic Zombies

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2019, 02:56:20 am »
Saw that a local store got some good games in for cheap through facebook so I rushed over there. 

Got:

DS
Aliens Infestation- heard this was really good and it was priced way below the going rate so I picked it up, kind of clunky so far but I'm going to give it a go.
Castlevania: Order of Eclessia

32X
Virtua Racing Deluxe- CIB

Xbox
Yu-Gi-Oh Dawn of Destiny- Xbox exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh game? Had no idea this existed.

Dreamcast
Tennis 2k2

I haven't officially started going for a dreamcast complete set but if I see any cheap dreamcast games, I just plan on picking them up when I see em.