Author Topic: Capcom Home Arcade - Releases October 25th 2019, 16 classic Capcom Games  (Read 1870 times)

mark1982

Well, announced a few days ago, anybody excited about this? Some people really dislike the design, but I think it's awesome! I love the CAPCOM logo in your face concept. Bit pricey, but will probably get it down the line.

List of features:

- Emulation provided by FB Alpha
- Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT sticks with 8-way GT-Y directional gates and OBSF buttons
- Onboard WiFi for Leaderboards
- Micro USB powered, only HDMI out support.

Available on October 25 for 230€. - Currently only Euro currency available from what I know.

More details on the Official Website - http://www.capcomhomearcade.com/home

Trailer - https://youtu.be/28uPjH5aQVU

List of Games:

Box & Specs:

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:40:45 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

kashell

I saw that yesterday.

I love me some AVP and MM Power Battle, but that design...ye gods. It's pretty ridiculous. I'm probably going to pass unless the 200 dollar price tag goes down a fraction.

aliensstudios

I'd honestly rather buy a compilation disc than have that behemoth taking up space.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

afroyoshi

PRO Supporter

Aw yeah, I am so hyped for this big ass behemoth!

A neat idea, but horribly over-priced and awkwardly huge lol I'm hoping they don't just keep this collection to the stick and release it separately in like an arcade collection.

One, this thing is waaaayyyy overpriced! For a plug and play I would never pay over a hundred bucks, and this I'd pay eve less for even if it does have AvP, a game that desperately needed a arcade perfect home port.

Two, it's huge and I get they were trying to go for a semi-authentic arcade feel, but with the price and the size I can't see many outside a few people really, really wanting one.

I really hope they include some of these games in console compilations, because as is I definitely won't be getting one.

mark1982

Definitely agree that it's overpriced, gonna wait it out for a while until the price drops. The build quality looks pretty solid and has Sanwa buttons so that's a plus point. So just gonna keep a lookout for now.
  l    l 

ferraroso

I understand what Capcom is trying to do there, but I'd never pay this price in something with this design and with only that amount of roms installed...

Heh, I love the hideousness of this thing, definitely gonna keep an eye out for price drops later on :)

I understand what Capcom is trying to do there, but I'd never pay this price in something with this design and with only that amount of roms installed...

Yeah the design in particular is so weird.  I understand the concept behind it, but why not just make a stylish throwback design instead that emulates that old cabinet style instead of whatever this monstrosity is lol

kashell

Who needs a baseball bat when intruders walk into your home? You can use the Capcom Home Arcade to wreck some faces.

aliensstudios

Who needs a baseball bat when intruders walk into your home? You can use the Capcom Home Arcade to wreck some faces.
Lol you could probably get some darn good momentum going into a swing of that beast.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

kashell

Lol you could probably get some darn good momentum going into a swing of that beast.

Ha! That's awesome.

Flashback2012

What a monstrosity. I get what they were trying to accomplish having two sets of sticks/buttons as a lot of their library is built upon competitive/cooperative play on it but that thing is hideously fugly. I can't help but compare it to the Neo Geo Mini which is far more charming in design and WAY better value.

I would have MUCH preferred that they put out compilation discs for PS4/XB1. An update/redo of their Generations series from the PS1/Saturn days would have been MUCH preferred to this beast.  :P

telly

I kind of like the way it looks  :-[
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery