Author Topic: How do you think video games would be if modern technology was lost?  (Read 1023 times)

dreama1

How do you think video games would be if modern technology was lost, but the knowledge learned was kept? (Experience as well)

If the 8 bit Generation was reset and transitioned forward again 8-16-32-128 etc.. with modern Knowledge/experience and Financial budgets?

And if the games would play out more or less the same as they did originally, or play much more modern and fresh.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 02:31:51 am by dreama1 »

Re: How do you think video games would be if modern technology was lost?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 02:07:00 am »
That's why I don't like all these newer school teachers teaching people how to build programs and web pages using automatically generated code programs. because if somehow the automatically generated code computers programs became unavailable. Mankind would need to re-learn how to make all of today's technology from scratch including everything from web browsers to even the internet itself.

I am probably one of the few people today that am as young as I am and remember how to manual edit and code websites. From the ground up.

As far as I know teachers are teaching most students using auto code programs. Instead of manual, big mistake, in my opinion. But I only worked on designing simple text and photo websites and none of the ones I built are on the internet anymore

How do you think video games would be if modern technology was lost, but the knowledge learned was kept? (Experience as well)

If the 8 bit Generation was reset and transitioned forward again 8-16-32-128 etc.. with modern Knowledge/experience and Financial budgets?

And if the games would play out more or less the same as they did originally, or play much more modern and fresh.

this is a hard question to answer, but if all the technology in the world was destroyed and none knew how to build games from the ground up what you said I think would happen.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 02:43:09 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"