Author Topic: Canadian online retailer that ships internationally  (Read 1217 times)

shfan

Canadian online retailer that ships internationally
« on: September 25, 2019, 07:28:23 pm »
Hi guys, I'm basically looking for a Canadian online shop which will ship to Europe, specifically to buy North American casual PC games (so older titles, mainly from the noughties) on physical disc. Shipping from the United States seems to be stuck at around $15 an item, since the games I'm looking for are often less than five bucks new, there's no way I'm paying that kind of shipping cost. Canadian delivery seems much more cost effective.

That said, I'm not looking for an online marketplace like Amazon or Ebay, I'm hoping there's some kind of online store which has a large back-catalogue of items cheap. Any ideas?

Re: Canadian online retailer that ships internationally
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 07:39:56 pm »
www.JJgames.com but only for console games

I am not sure how much they charge for shipping to Canada or Europe but they do ship for free in the United States they have a lot of common games not in stock but every now and then they have a variety of video games for discount prices, of course they are all used though, that is all I know :-\

plus when I use them they gave me $1 USD off the order each game you add to buy
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:45:37 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

shfan

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 07:05:28 pm »
Thank you Oldgamerz, that's the kind of site I'm looking for - maybe bigger, but the postage cost to Europe is much lower than I've seen quoted from American retailers which confirms my suspicions.

tradinggoatgames

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 01:58:13 pm »
if not JJgames maybe lukiegames.com too would work also.They do free shipping on items over $25. But their prices might be a little high.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 06:35:36 pm »
Thank you Oldgamerz, that's the kind of site I'm looking for - maybe bigger, but the postage cost to Europe is much lower than I've seen quoted from American retailers which confirms my suspicions.

keep in mind that JJgames is not located in Canada they are from the US State of Colorado but they do sell american region video games. at decent prices in my opinion

other then them and possibility  lukiegames.com recommend by @tradinggoatgames I never bought anything from lukiegames.com before though
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 06:37:37 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 11:57:22 pm »
I’ve purchased quite a few items from lukie games. My experience is that they are best for standard releases.... used collector editions (which they occasionally have) could be beat up, and there’s no way of knowing until they arrive, but they also make returns quite easy.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2019, 01:12:14 am »
Lukie prices t market or above but occasionally I've caught a deal.  They ship fast too.  They are miles better than DKOldies and other borderline scam sites.

shfan

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2019, 01:09:41 pm »
Thanks guys, I'll have a look around Lukie games and JJ as well (sorry for the late response!) :)