Author Topic: Excalibur-Ultimate-Plug-Play-Game (recommend) but may be hard to find. 8-bit  (Read 810 times)

the thumbs up icon is how I currently feel about this device

https://www.amazon.com/Excalibur-Ultimate-Plug-Play-Game/dp/B001EIJQ8E

I know it may look kinda stupid but this device is better then any plug in play handheld game I ever played

I had it a long time but it was lost and forgotten in my game room till now.

If you can ever get ahold of one these devices you are in for a good time. As some of you read from my previous posts I said I was not good at most video games, well this is especially the 8-bit NES, but from playing this plug in play gaming device, I was able to beat 2 out of 64 of it's games and I feel like I feel confident to play more 8bit NES and SNES arcade games now.

This gaming device does something strange to me, It makes me appreciate and understand how to play 8bit video games by not pushing my limits. This gaming device's has games that are engaging more than challenging or frustrating and vary fun at the same time. My device has spot on controls and 0 lag currently,

This device is fun I enjoy every single game on this device so far, it is battery operated and requires an AV input on your television or device and takes 4 AA batteries but does not come with the batteries included in purchase. it seems to be good on batteries too,

I highly recommend this for  People who are not that good at 8 bit games and I believe this gaming device will change your mind about 8 bit games, it has all pick up and play games, that are not built to frustrate you and instead might make you better (like a 8-bit video game training device) :)

this device has 64 built in games and they are all homebrew and custom made,
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 03:57:09 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"