Author Topic: VGCollect Secret Santa 2019 Loot Thread!  (Read 7324 times)

Re: VGCollect Secret Santa 2019 Loot Thread!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2019, 02:04:30 pm »
shame they fixed the font for Unlimited SaGa.

kashell

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2019, 02:50:32 pm »
Yeah - I thought it was weird that they went lowercase "g" in Unlimited.

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2019, 04:27:50 pm »
Could've been Unlimited Salsa.

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2019, 12:58:46 am »

So I came into this as a substitute so as a result I didnt have much of a wishlist to begin with so I made one up last second but gave the person the liberty to pick out whatever. While the Walking Dead was part of my list, everything else was not and I like it this way for the surprise aspect of it all. A CD for the Friday the 13th game, a funko keychain, another Funko for this year because I believe it was last year that my SS got me a Diablo III funko which its on display as we speak. Now when I initially came to Soera about joining given the circumstances, I didnt say anything about any games tbh but to my surprise I got a game for PS4 and I honestly have never heard of it. It is now my first and only import PS4 game and I do look forward to seeing what its all about. I have an idea who this is but for now, thank you. This all much appreciated.

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2019, 06:38:37 am »

kashell

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2019, 08:13:29 am »
Nice haul, droaa!

Could've been Unlimited Salsa.
Yes.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 08:16:06 am by kashell »

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2019, 09:26:04 am »
I want to thank my secret santa with hooking me up with two amazing Playstation 4 games!
- Tempest 4000
- Metal Wolf Chaos XD
- and American candy

I know what I'm playing during the holiday break ;D
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

tpugmire

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2019, 08:37:26 am »
I want to thank my secret santa with hooking me up with two amazing Playstation 4 games!
- Tempest 4000
- Metal Wolf Chaos XD
- and American candy

Not just American candy, local candy.  The salt water taffy was made literally 15 minutes down the street from my house, using salt from the great salt lake.  Glad you like your gift!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

telly

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2019, 02:12:19 pm »
Picture of my loot. My santa knocked out of the park this year. Was great to open it with everyone on the podcast the other day too.

Thank you Kashell!  :-*
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2019, 08:32:50 am »
You're welcome! It's fun to buy games for others, but the icing on the cake is when you get to do it for friends.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2019, 04:07:20 pm »
- Tempest 4000
- Metal Wolf Chaos XD
- and American candy

Not just American candy, local candy.  The salt water taffy was made literally 15 minutes down the street from my house, using salt from the great salt lake.  Glad you like your gift!
Woow thanks :D
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

Flashback2012

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2019, 07:23:06 pm »
Decided to open mine the other day and my Secret Santa knocked it out of the park.

They went quality over quantity as there were two things in the box but I am very, VERY happy with what they sent.

First up, a PS4 game I've been wanting for a while now, 3D Minigolf. Growing up, there was a Putt-Putt Mini Golf that had an excellent arcade attached to it so I have many fond memories of early arcade games and mini-golfing. I like the more elaborate courses they have today but back then it scratched that itch just right.  ;)

Second item I'm kind of astounded at getting. I figured it was a long shot at best when I put it on my list but holy crap, Secret Santa came through. They sent me an Amiibo, the one and only Solaire of Astora!  :o

Thank you again, Secret Santa, whomever you may be!  ;)

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2019, 10:43:45 pm »
They sent me an Amiibo, the one and only Solaire of Astora!  :o

How gloriously incandescent!  Praise the sun!

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2019, 03:24:32 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone! It's finally here and after a grueling month and a half long wait, I got to open my gift. And I must say my first reaction was complete shock and excitement, my SS absolutely killed it. From the custom made poster right down to the instruction manuals for a couple of the cart based games, it's more than I could have wish for. I'm especially excited to finally get to play Lolo 3 as it has eluded me for some time. I can't say thank you enough. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays and I can't wait to do it again next year.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186207095@N06/shares/20740t
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 03:33:38 pm by brandon913 »

wolfen

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2019, 05:32:52 pm »
I just want to say thanks to Brandon for not only some great presents but for going above and beyond to find a Nintendo Power magazine that had a poster I really wanted. Also Brandon I was your Secret Santa last year, I thought that was a funny little coincidence.

http://imgur.com/a/47Z8xOZ