Author Topic: How Long Did It Take For You To Beat Any Mario Game At First? Or Did You?  (Read 1733 times)

I always wondered how long do you think it took for you to beat any Mario game especially the classics

Have any of you guys played through a Mario game before? and made it to the end? without any cheats I heard Super Mario World has 72 levels

I've played a little bit of "Super Mario Bro's 1" but I keep losing all my lives. mostly at the beginning of the game like in world 1 But I never played any platform Mario game growing up and I just wounder, I stink at Mario games but I never actually took the time to beat any

What was your first play through of any Mario game like?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 05:21:26 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

I had played the original Super Mario Bros and its two sequels on the NES, but I never owned any of them growing up. My first Mario game that I owned was Super Mario 64. At 9-years old it took me probably half a year to beat it, and then another few months to get all the Stars.

turf

PRO Supporter

I think I’ve finished all of the main console ones. I never finished the ones on the OG game boy.

The first one I finished was SMB2 some time in 1989.

shatterstar69

I remember when I got Super Mario Bros. 3 day one, and beat it the same day.  What's funny is the power went out while I was half way through, erasing all my progress.  I just shook my head, started over, and still finished it that day.  It is still my favorite Mario game of all time.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:44:54 am by shatterstar69 »
Time to make the donuts!

telly

I've played the first but never beat it. Haven't played SMB 2 or 3.

I think the first Mario game that I really sunk my teeth into and beat was New Super Mario Bros. on the DS, cuz' I'm young.  :o
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

I didn't actually have any Mario Bros. games for my NES as a kid, but I had Super Mario World for SNES, so that's probably the version I completed first. I had Super Mario Land for the Game Boy as well, but I don't think I ever actually finished it.

I honestly couldn’t tell you.  I’ve beaten pretty much all of them, and I’ve been playing them since I was 4 or 5 so I’d don’t have any real recollection of how long I played them or when I built them.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

Not sure how long it took but I beat the first super mario but only by using warp zones. I never finished sm2 or sm3 I played them alot but never got into them the way I did Super Mario World for the snes. I completely fell in love with this game once I started playing it I played it all the way threw with out playing other games till I beat it. Even today I still think it's one of the best games I've ever played.I also really enjoyed Super Mario 64 not sure how long it took to beat but I do know it was a really long time.I don't normally like platformers but these two games held my attention all the way threw.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 09:57:59 pm by wartoy »

Mario Bros- no ending, so never beat it, lol

SMN0 Beat it ONCE back in the 80's. I'm pretty sure I used warp zones. I got to Bowser many, many times but always died. Ran under him one time...one of the most excited I ever got while gaming, haha

Beat SMB 2 and 3

Never played anything since, though I have a couple games on the Wii-U I'll hopefully get to play someday.

I beaten First Mario Game, Mario RPG (My favorite RPG game of all time)

I think that the only mario games i beaten, and played others.  XD i am not as much platformer this days, my wife is, i am more of adventure.
The Mind is The Slayer of Reality. --- LoS