Author Topic: Arcade1up Cabinet Resale  (Read 2461 times)

jipsy

Arcade1up Cabinet Resale
« on: July 07, 2020, 12:57:31 am »
I am looking to buy a Mortal Kombat Arcade1up cabinet but cannot justify the $300 price tag.  I decided to go onto Ebay to find a used one but, every single one I've found is marked up to almost $400.  Does anyone know why this might be?
Jipsy

Re: Arcade1up Cabinet Resale
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 02:57:12 am »
Because everyone who sells it at MSRP price is sold out, leaving just the scalpers.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 10:10:26 pm »
Everything retro game related is heavily inflated right now. I'd wait it out a few months at least until stuff cools down. This is absolutely a sellers market for retro games and consoles.

pzeke

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 12:56:27 am »
I am looking to buy a Mortal Kombat Arcade1up cabinet but cannot justify the $300 price tag.  I decided to go onto Ebay to find a used one but, every single one I've found is marked up to almost $400.  Does anyone know why this might be?

The Walmart I frequent the most has them for $270, and I'm very, very tempted to get the TMNT one even though I don't have the damn space for it. My mother keeps telling me to get it, and that I'll figure out the space issue. If only it were that easy...

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!