Author Topic: Do you collect anything besides video games?  (Read 9152 times)

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

Re: Do you collect anything besides video games?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2020, 11:18:25 am »
Games are actually my secondary collection. My main focus is Transformers, that I’ve been amassing since they first came out in 1984 (Tripredicus belongs to the same Transformers collecting site I do :D)

Now, here’s the weird thing I also collect:
Pro wrestling entrance music. Mainly WWF/E.
I organize it by year, burn it to CDs and listen to it in my car. Sometimes I make my own edits and remasters. I possess a number of wrestler themes that have never been officially released.
There’s actually a small but dedicated group of hobbyists online called “themers” who are into this stuff. I belong to a theming site that keeps track of every wrestler’s music. (Do you have any idea how many themes the Undertaker has used throughout his WWE run? It’s a LOT :D)

pzeke

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2020, 12:32:53 am »
If we didn't want people to necro threads, we would have them automatically archived.

Not that I'm fronting anyone's battle, but to be fair, which you and some others don't seem to be most of the time with seether, your forum rules, which funnily enough happens to have a subsection devised specifically after the individual mentioned last, lack any proper mention of anything specific regarding or related to necrobumping old threads. I mean, not for nothing, but a line saying "don't fear to necrobump a thread of two (within reason)" wouldn't hurt a mosquito, would it? Fair's fair.

Anyway, I think I posted something similar elsewhere, but regardless, I used to collect a bunch of stuff in the past, but nowadays all of my collection pretty much amounts to action figures and such, although I'm selective due to limited space. Overall, my collection's main focus has been Spawn for quite a while, but I also have stuff from various other media, video games included. I also finally came to the realization that I like to collect graphic t-shirts more than I like to wear them, so much so that I recently found t-shirt frames at a store near where I live, and since I have the wall space in my room, I though it wouldn't hurt to hang up a few of them to add a bit more flare to my dorkcave. Better to exhibit them somehow if I'm not going to wear them, me thinks.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2020, 07:21:51 am »
I collect stocks.

tripredacus

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2020, 09:26:22 am »
I guess I technically collect funds::)