Author Topic: Will my reviews be boring if I don't show gameplays if I ever do reviews  (Read 3358 times)

To explain since I don't want to deal with false DMCAs & false flaggers & we all know that society,mainstream,mainstream media,Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists hated us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & our communities. If I ever do reviews of what we love & if I choose to my reviews,opinions,impressions,etc. etc. are going to be honest unbiased reviews,opinions,impressions,etc. etc.

& yes I'm including talking about censorships,pointing out what I like,pointing out what I don't like,pointing out what I hate,pointing out what's been censored,pointing out what's not censored & yes I'm including doing some of comparisons of original source materials & original source materials of Japanese version vs localize version. So to either avoid false DMCAs & false flaggers or to making it harder for them I won't show gameplays sorry.

& to end it here or at least for now my channels & my accounts including my forum accounts is more of a hang out for all of us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & lol don't worry if I have to & if they pushed me I will kicked out,exclude & banned all of Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs,feminists & troublemakers. & yes I know I know that some of us are shills,corporate shills & blind fanboys sadly & some of us are not shills,are not corporate shills & are not blind fanboys :).

we all know that society,mainstream,mainstream media,Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists hated us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & our communities.

What

we all know that society,mainstream,mainstream media,Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists hated us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & our communities.

What

mainstream & mainstream media hated us & our communities as examples I hated Anita but to quote Anita & her normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists lackys everything is sexist everything is misogynists everything is racist everything is homophobe everything is transphobe everything is pedophile & you have to point it all out

Ya know, I wasn't going to say it, but now I am.  Your videos won't be boring because of lack of gameplay.  It will be for other reasons.

Is this a bot? This reads like a bot trying to make a forum post.

mark1982

Hey guys, what’s going on in here...

l    l 

I thought I was the most loathed person here, but OP is more loathsome than I.

Nickkchilla

Might this be Lordscott? The prose looks similar.

Nah, I think your title is safe.

It is.  He said as much a couple of months ago.

retromangia

PRO Supporter

WTF?  ???

To explain since I don't want to deal with false DMCAs & false flaggers & we all know that society,mainstream,mainstream media,Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists hated us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & our communities. If I ever do reviews of what we love & if I choose to my reviews,opinions,impressions,etc. etc. are going to be honest unbiased reviews,opinions,impressions,etc. etc.

& yes I'm including talking about censorships,pointing out what I like,pointing out what I don't like,pointing out what I hate,pointing out what's been censored,pointing out what's not censored & yes I'm including doing some of comparisons of original source materials & original source materials of Japanese version vs localize version. So to either avoid false DMCAs & false flaggers or to making it harder for them I won't show gameplays sorry.

& to end it here or at least for now my channels & my accounts including my forum accounts is more of a hang out for all of us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & lol don't worry if I have to & if they pushed me I will kicked out,exclude & banned all of Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs,feminists & troublemakers. & yes I know I know that some of us are shills,corporate shills & blind fanboys sadly & some of us are not shills,are not corporate shills & are not blind fanboys :).
You tend not to change any minds with ad hominem attacks.  Run on sentences don't help either.

telly

It is.  He said as much a couple of months ago.

He also changed the name of his lordscott account to eaglelord. I don't know why this second account hasn't been banned yet, sockpuppets usually aren't allowed.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

To your credit, your sentences dont make it seem like I am having a stroke while reading.

If I ever do reviews of what we love & if I choose to my reviews,opinions,impressions,etc. etc. are going to be honest unbiased reviews,opinions,impressions,etc. etc.

I have my doubts.

kashell

...the Hell?