Author Topic: Wiggles (aka bikingjahuty) Youtube videos, updates, and Q&A  (Read 9587 times)

Re: Wiggles (aka bikingjahuty) Youtube videos, updates, and Q&A
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 10:16:13 pm »
I replayed The Last of Us last month and ended up loving it way more the second time around. So much so I was inspired to write a review on it. Despite it taking me almost a month to finally finish (a lot of that was being busy with work), it's finally up and I hope you all enjoy it :)

The Last of Us Review

telly

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 09:21:21 am »
I replayed The Last of Us last month and ended up loving it way more the second time around. So much so I was inspired to write a review on it. Despite it taking me almost a month to finally finish (a lot of that was being busy with work), it's finally up and I hope you all enjoy it :)

The Last of Us Review

I'd like to replay this sometime. After finishing the Uncharted series I was struck by how "bleh" I found those games, which surprised me because The Last of Us shares some gameplay philosophies with Uncharted (obviously the same studio too). Great review nonetheless!
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2020, 01:13:49 pm »

The Last of Us Review

I'd like to replay this sometime. After finishing the Uncharted series I was struck by how "bleh" I found those games, which surprised me because The Last of Us shares some gameplay philosophies with Uncharted (obviously the same studio too). Great review nonetheless!

Thank you very much! I've only played the first Uncharted and I didn't care for it too much. I thought the story was pretty good, but I hated the Gameplay. From what my fiancee has told me everything about the Uncharted games gets better and better with each new game, with 4 being The Last of Us-tier in terms of quality. I intend on playing the other Uncharted games at some point, but after the first one my expectations are fairly low.

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2020, 03:05:47 pm »
next review is up! I'm particularly proud of the way this one turned out.

Tail Concerto Review

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2020, 10:52:14 am »
New video is up!

Top 10 Sega Saturn SHMUPS

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2020, 07:11:23 pm »
Somehow I forgot to post my last two videos on here. My Top 5 CAPCOM Versus Games went up last month, and my Radiant Silvergun Review went up last night! Give them a watch!

Radiant Silvergun Review

Top 5 Capcom Versus Games